Chapter 18

Natsu: Come on, the two of us will be enough to beat you three!

Chapati: Insanity! Natsu and (Y/N) have issued a two on three challenge to the dragon slayers of Sabertooth!

Sting: You think you two can take us on? That's a big mistake.

Rogue: I have no interest in you, my only target is Gajeel.

(Y/N): Well tough guy, get through us and Gajeel's all yours.

Sting and Rogue activate their dragon forces as Valerie hangs back.

Sting: Did you forget we have control over dragon force?! There's nothing on the world stronger than a dragon and both of us have their power!

Natsu: Well, your power may be half baked, but...

Natsu and Sting clash as Natsu holds Sting's fist with ease.

Natsu: I don't think you're there yet pal.

Sting: This is the power of a true dragon slayer! I should know! It's how I killed Wiesslogia!

Natsu: Hehe, is that so? Then I should use the same kind of power. That I use to fight for my friends you laughed at!

Natsu overpowered Sting as he delivers a punch to Sting's face. The force of the punch sends him launching when Rogue tried to attack Natsu from behind.

(Y/N): Natsu down!

Natsu listens and ducks down as you jumped over him as Rogue launched his attack.

Rogue: Shadow Dragon Roar!

(Y/N): Purgatory Dragon Roar!

Your roar of white flames easily overpowered Rouge's Shadow Roar. Rogue explodes in white flames as you stand there with a smirk. Soon Sting and Rogue return to their feet as both of them charge at you and Natsu again.

Natsu: Come on!

You block Rogue's punch with your arm as you deliver a swift kick to his leg causing him to crouch. Then using the same leg you infused it with eclipse magic as you delivered a blow to his chin. He was sent launching as you turned to see Natsu fighting Sting. Natsu was having little difficulty handling him as he easily blocked his attacks while delivering his own attacks. You then turned your attention to the third dragon.

(Y/N): Come on, are you going to stand there or what?

You taunted Valerie as her dragon force activated. Your smirk grew as she charges at you. She went for a punch as you blocked it and countered with a jab to her ribcage causing her to back off. Not letting up with the attacks you leg swept her causing her to fall on her back as you lifted your leg into the air and brought it down on her. She catches your leg, but grunts in pain from the force. She throws you into the air as you land on your feet, you then smirk at her.

(Y/N): Good one.

You then jumped into the air as you went for a kick which she ducked under, but when she came back up she failed to notice your other foot which connected to the side of her head. She took a couple steps back as she shook her head. She then summoned two swords as she looked at you.

Valerie: Dance of the Blade Dragon!

She tried to use the same attack from early, but you could see through the attack this time. You dodged each swing of the sword with ease. You continued to dodge her attacks unti an opening presented itself. You coated your fist with glacier magic and went for a punch to her stomach. She treid to use the swords to block, but your fist went right through them. Her eyes widen before widening more from the pain of you attack. She was sent back from the force of your punch.