Chapter 13

You and the rest of Fairy Tail Team A were standing in the right behind Lucy as she was waiting for her match to start against Raven Tail's Flare Corona. 

Natsu: Come on Lucy! Knock Miss Creepy eye's into next week!

Erza: If you win, it'll keep us in the running!

Elfman: Yeah! Knock her lights out!

(Y/N): You got this Lucy!

You and the rest of Team A returned to the stands as Lucy's match was about to start. The two competitors were standing in the middle of the ring waiting for the start. Soon a gong was hit as the match began. Lucy started off by summing Taurus who destroyed some of the arena. Then she summed Scorpio who created a sand storm that blocked out the arena, but as the match continued, she stood still allowing Flare to tie her up with her hair.

Natsu: Something's wrong...

Erza: Why isn't she fighting back?!

(Y/N): There has to be a reason why she isn't doing anything.

While Lucy was suffering damage from Flare's constant attacks you were quickly scanning the stands when you noticed something in the Fairy Tail balcony. A strand of red hair was circled around Asuka. 

(Y/N): Natsu! I need you to get to Asuka, quickly!

You grabbed him and pointed the hair out. He understood what it was. You lifted your leg as you gave Natsu a boost to the stands where he destroyed Flare's hair strand.

Natsu: You're in the clear Lucy!

Lucy: Thank you, guys!

Lucy broke out of Flare's hair with ease as she summoned Gemini. Gemini then transformed into Lucy, but in nothing but a towel.

Lucy: Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens... All the stars, far and wide... Show me thy appearance... With such shine. Oh, Tetrabiblos... I am the ruler of the stars... Aspect becomes complete... Open thy malevolent gate. Oh, 88 Stars of the heaven... Shine! Urano Metria!

Lucy finished her spell and all that was left was to fire, but when she did nothing happen. Gemini vanished as Lucy fell over. Chapelly then declared Flare the winner.

(Y/N): Those damn cheaters!

You were struggling to control your rage as well as the others. It was clear to everyone that the Raven Tail guild cheated in someway but where unable to prove how. You watched as Natsu went down to Lucy and helped her up as well as comfort her. The two of them walked off into the back. Soon Natsu returned saying that Lucy went to take a shower.

Natsu: I can go back and check on her if you want.

Elfman: What?! Are you crazy?! You can't do that now!

Natsu: Huh? Why not?

Natsu thought for a minute before he grew a devious smile and tried to run off. Erza, however, grabbed him by his scarf and kept him there.

Erza: Don't even think about it. The second match is about to begin.

Natsu: Yeah, this is probably more exciting anyway.

(Y/N): Guess we'll just enjoy the show then. Let's see, it's between Blue Pegasus's Ren  Akatsuki and Mermaid Heel's Araña Webb.

You watched the rather uneventful match as Araña managed to get a couple shots in on Ren, but ultimately Ren came out the victor.

Erza: Wow, his skills have improved immensely over the past seven years.

Natsu: You don't think this guy's stronger than Ichiya do you?