Chapter 6

You and Zeref were walking down the street of Vistarion, the capital of the Alveraz Empire, as the two of you were walking the people of the city shouted praise towards Zeref.

(Y/N): Looks like your return is well received.

Zeref: The people of the Empire do love me, and they will love you as well.

You stared at Zeref as he hid a small smile from you.

(Y/N): What are you planning Zeref?

Zeref: Patience (Y/N), you'll find out in time.

As you were walking you could feel the stares and questions about you from the citizens. You shrugged them off as you followed Zeref. The two of you came to the royal palace of Vistarion as there were two people waiting at the entrance. The two of you came to a stop as the two standing there looked at the two of you. There are a man and a woman.

???: Zeref, you're here.

???: Hello there Zeref.

The two of them greeted Zeref casually as a third voice came out.

???: You two need to learn how to properly address Emperor Spriggan. He is the emperor for a reason and deserves to be treated with respect.

???: Ah, lay off Invel, he doesn't mind.

Invel: Whether he minds it or not doesn't matter. *looks at you* Lord Zeref, who is this man?

Invel's question brings the attention of the other two to you as they look at you.

Zeref: This is my friend, (Y/N) Belserion.

The minute your last name is said their eyes widen in surprise.

???: You mean to tell me that Irene had a child?

???: And that child is him?

Zeref: That's right, we've known each other for two years now. 

The two of them look to be processing what Zeref said as Invel spoke up.

Invel: Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Invel Yura, the Chief of Staff of the Alverez Empire.

Invel is a bespectacled man of average height. Most of his long, white hair is bunched into a ponytail by a golden brace. The ponytail hangs past his right shoulder, reaching up to his chest. The rest of his hair is quite messy, with uneven bangs falling down the sides of his face and between his eyes. He has alert eyes with red irises. 

(Y/N): A pleasure, and who are the two of you?

Your question knocked them out of their moment as the man spoke up.

???: My name is Ajeel Ramal.

Ajeel is a dark-skinned, relatively muscular young man of average height with large, thick, brown hair that juts out wildly in every direction. Then the women spoke up but stepped closer to you.

???: The name is Dimaria Yesta.

You nodded as you took in her appearance, Dimaria is a buxom young woman with a slender figure. Her wavy, blonde hair is cropped short, reaching only the base of her nape. It is quite messy, giving it a somewhat spiky appearance. While it is mostly swept back, some bangs hang down her forehead, curving away from the face on either side. Her brown eyes droop at the edges. 

Invel: Now that introductions are over, why don't we head inside, we have things to talk about.

The four of you started walking inside the palace as you noticed that Dimaria was standing still, you looked back as you saw her staring at you.