Chapter 17

Chapati: Alright, let's hear it for the second match! Please welcome Lamia Scale's Lyon and Yuka!

The two of them walk into the stage silently as the crowd cheers.

Chapati: And here come the lovely ladies of Mermaid Heel, give it up for Kagura and Millianna!

Kagura walks in the arena while Millianna pumps up the fans.

Chapati: So what do you think Mr. Yajima, who do you think is going to come out on top?

Yajima: Honestly, this one can go either way, but I can promise you this will be an exciting match.

Erza: Lyon and Yuka are formidable foes! Stay focused, okay Millianna?!

Erza's cheering causes you and Gajeel to smirk at her.

Gajeel: Well, well, you're rooting for Mermaid Heel are ya?

Erza: Yeah, I've known Millianna for a long time. I consider her a friend, can you blame me for supporting her?

Laxus: What about you? Your buddy Lyon is about to fight for Lamia Scale, don't you want to help him out?

Gray: Why should I? Doesn't make sense to help another guild, not when our teams are rivals.

You were watching the fighters stand in the center of the arena when you noticed a sullen looking Natsu.

(Y/N): What's with that look Natsu? I thought you would be excited about seeing the fight.

Natsu: I am, it's just that Lucy, Elfman and the others probably wish they can watch too.

Erza: In that case, we'll just have to remember all the details, so we can tell them about it later.

Natsu: Yeah, great idea. Okay, let's do it!

Mato: Remember, you only got thirty minutes to seal the deal! Let the match began!

As soon as the match started Kagura steps to the sidelines to allow Millianna to do the fighting. Millianna uses one of her attacks to blind Yuka, then latches on to him and starts to repeatedly punch him in the face while shouting 'Kitty Punch'.

(Y/N): Ouch.

Erza: She's definitely not holding back in this fight. She must be feeling confident knowing that Kagura is there if she needs her.

Millianna jumps off Yuuka as she takes off her gloves. She uses her 'Kitty Scratch attack' and scratches both of her opponents across the face.

Chapati: I certainly didn't see this coming, Millianna is actually holding her own against those two and they're a couple of Lamia Scale's strongest.

Yajima: I think it's those nimble cat-like movements of her's. The way she bounces around would throw anyone off.

(Y/N): Come on Lyon! Show her what you can do!

Gray: You're cheering for Lyon? Why?

(Y/N): Why not?

Lyon and Yuka regather themselves as Millianna cast her restraint spell. Before it could hit Yuka he uses his wind magic to nullify it. Millianna causes more restraints to appear eventually overwhelming Yuka as he and Lyon are bound in mid-air. Lyon then uses his maker magic to create a mouse in front of Millianna, who becomes distracted by it and starts chasing it around the arena. Next, he uses his snow magic to create a blizzard that makes her, so Millianna takes shelter under a kotatsu that was in the arena. Lyon uses his maker magic to create a snow tiger as it chases Milliana around until she runs face first into the wall, knocking her out. With Millianna out Kagura finally steps forward. She dodges a blast of wind magic from Yuka then deflects the next as she starts getting closer to him. Kagura soon gets behind him and finishes him off.