Chapter 5

(Y/N): M-Mother?!

Mother: That's right my little dragon.

(Y/N): Why are you here?!

Mother: To see that you become who you were meant to be.

(Y/N): And what is that?!

Mother: The Scarlet Despair, I can see it in your eyes. You're just like me, I can see the hatred hidden deep in you. You wish for nothing, but to ultimately kill that man.

(Y/N): I... I...

Mother: Come now, there's no point in even trying. After all, it isn't wise to lie to your mother. Now, don't you wish to have the power to kill that man?

(Y/N): ..... I do.

Mother: Good boy, now, I'll give you a little taste of what you could be capable of. Just remember, the path to your revenge lies with Zeref. 

Your mother then walks up to as she kisses your forehead. You felt safe with her around, then a surge of magic energy came out of you.

(Y/N): Whoa... What did you do?

Mother: I simply released the power inside of you, this power would never be unlocked if you continue to be with these soon to be dead fairies.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Mother: Try and sense it. Focus on your surroundings.

You did as your mother said and began to feel for anything, after a minute you felt a great magic energy heading towards the island.

(Y/N): *shocked* What is that?!

Mother: That is the Dragon know as Acnologia. The evil desires of Grimoire Hearts have summoned him to the island, it's only a matter of time before he arrives and destroys the island.

(Y/N): What?! I got to help my-

Mother: Help them do what?!

Your mother's yelling caught you off guard as she continued.

Mother: You stand no chance against him, you bearly stood against the Grimoire whelps. You are weak as you are now!

You couldn't find anything to say to her.

(Y/N): You're... You're... You're right...

You hung your head in shame, but you felt arms wrap around you. You looked up to see that your mother was hugging you.

Mother: If you go with Zeref, you will find me, and I will help you gain the power to defeat Acnologia. You are capable of so much more than what you were given by that useless wizard Saint. You are the Scarlet Despair, you are the son of Irene Belserion.

(Y/N): You're right. I... I will go with Zeref!

Irene smiled as she kissed your forehead again.

Irene: A wise choice my son, Zeref has already opened the door of possibilities for you, you simply needed a push through it. Now, we still have time before you awaken, how about I tell you a story of two angels?

Meanwhile

While you were in a dream, the action on Tenrou Island intensified as a man known as Blue Note Stinger had begun combat with Gildartz. The two wizards both possessed incredible power as they duked it out. 

Elsewhere, Erza did combat under the main tree of the island with Grimoire Heart's Azuma. The two of them were fighting a fierce battle, but Azuma had a secret objective. Azuma destroyed the tree, draining all the magic energy from the guild members around the island. Everyone, besides Erza, as they continued their fight.