Chapter 10

Later in the day, they arrived at Crocus, Fiore's Capital. Flowers bloomed in every corner of every street, which is why it is also given the title, the Blooming Capital. In the center of the town lies Mercurius, the King's Palace. In the western area of town, above a mountain plateau, is the Domus Flau, the arena where the Grand Magic Games are held. Somewhere with the streets laid team Natsu, who all, but you and Erza were still feeling the effects of Second Origins.

Wendy: I can't believe how terrible I still feel.

Dray: I really hope that whole unleashing second origin spell wasn't some kind of sick joke to make us lose the contest.

Lucy: I sorta do feel like I have more magic power, everything else feels like I was hit by a train...

Erza: Chin up! There's no time for whining!

(Y/N): Yeah, there are more important things right now.

Lucy: Why aren't you two feeling it?

Gray: My guess is that they always had their second origin.

Lucy: That makes perfect sense.

Natsu: I don't think I've been in such a humongous city before in my life.

Happy: Aye!

Wendy: Yeah me neither.

(Y/N): I've been.

Makarov: I see you kids finally made it.

Everyone turned around to see the other members of Fairy Tail, and to see Makarov carrying Asuka.

Erza: Master?

Makarov: We now just finished with the registration process. Hehehe, now let's show everyone why Fairy Tail is the number one guild in Fiore.

Citizen: Hey, it looks like the Fairy Tail guild is here.

Citizen #2: Those clowns?

Citizen #3: Well someone's gotta come in last place right?

The crowd begins to laugh at Fairy Tail.

Natsu: Hey, are those jerks laughing at us?!

Erza: Easy.

Citizen: Come on! You guys finish in last place every single year!

Citizen #2: Everyone knows that Sabertooth is taking the top spot!

Makarov: If anyone wants to laugh, they can do it all they want.

Happy: Sounds like a good time to me!

Happy laughs at Jet and Droy as Makarov speaks.

Makarov: Don't forget, we're doing this for the thirty mill- *clears throat* I mean we're doing this for the honor of being Fiore's top-ranked guild of course. Our founding master rose from her eternal slumber to save our lives, so let's make her proud! *puts Asuka down* Now then. we know the games are tomorrow, but unfortunately, we don't know they'll be.

Natsu: What? I thought you guys do this every year?

Alzack: Yeah, but they change every year.

Asuka: Pick me up, daddy! *gets picked up*

Bisca: The year, my sugar pistol and I didn't participate, they had a big ole target shooting game.

Jet: And the year I decided to sit out, there was a foot race!

Droy: They take the guilds scores over a bunch of contest to determine the winner.

Levy: They like to mix it up, I looked through the previous games and there's no real consistency to them.