Chapter 21

While the final day at the Grand Magic Games was still ongoing, you and everyone else were facing your own difficulties.

Wendy: Get up!

Lucy: Natsu! Pull yourself together!

Wendy: He's not moving!

Mirajane: Can you do anything for him, Wendy?

Wendy: I've tried everything, whatever is wrong with him I don't think I can help! I'm so sorry, if only I knew more healing magic, he wouldn't be suffering like this!

Wendy starts to cry as you look at the motionless body of Natsu, who was lying face down on the floor.

Lucy: Oh come on, don't blame yourself. You hear that Natsu?! You made Wendy cry!

Hearing enough of it and not wanting Wendy to cry anymore, you kicked Natsu in the head.

(Y/N): Get up idiot. You're not the only one who's hungry you know!

Natsu quickly rose to his feet while holding his head in pain.

Natsu: That hurts! I can't help it, if I don't get food in me, I might kill over!

Mirajane: I doubt we'll find anything worth munching on.

Lily: And it won't be long until we're part of the scenery.

Lucy: Thanks for the optimism fur ball!

Happy: We're back!

Happy yells as he and Carla return from scouting the area.

Natsu: Any luck Happy?

Happy: No, the ceiling's blocked too.

Carla: There doesn't seem to be any way out of here.

(Y/N): Wouldn't be much of a prison, if there was a large gaping hole in the wall now would it?

Natsu: Man this sucks and after coming this far!

Mirajane: We came in as jailbreakers and now we're inmates.

Wendy: It's kinda pathetic.

Lucy: Geez, my feet are killing me, just how big is this place?

Yukino: Well, I've only heard rumors from the guards. I believe it's somewhere below the palace and is roughly three times the size of Crocus.

Lucy: I just had to ask.

Lily: I wish we had the foresight to draw a map of the place while we were looking around.

Lucy: By the way, Natsu, weren't you suppose to be in the tournament today?

Natsu: I had to save you, dummy.

Happy: He was so gung-ho on saving you, that he wouldn't listen to reason.

(Y/N): He normally doesn't listen to reason anyway, but this time was special.

Natsu: Anyway...

Lucy: Aw, how sweet, I didn't know you cared so much.

Yukino: You know it's kinda funny, even though we're in a hopeless situation, I feel at ease when I'm around you all.

Mirajane: That's what happens when you're around friends, neat huh?

Yukino: Yes it is.

You noticed that she seemed dejected after hearing Mira, but you shrugged it off as everyone started to explore the cave once again.

Natsu: Oh uh, just so you know, I totally haven't forgotten your name or anything.

Yukino: It's Yukino. Don't worry about it, but if you don't mind, there is something I've been meaning to thank you for.