Chapter 15

You and had just returned with Natsu and Happy. As soon as you entered you went and laid down on a bed as Natsu was being questioned by the others on where he has been.

Lucy: What?! You went and picked a fight with the master of Sabertooth?!

Natsu: Yeah, but I had to stop when (Y/N) arrived.

(Y/N): It's better this way if you would have continued we could've been in some serious trouble.

Gray: I can't believe you would be that much of an idiot! Do you even have a brain in your head?!

Lucy: Obviously not. Tell him, Gray, if he doesn't listen then you can beat it into him.

Gray: You need to stop and think before you try and pull another crazy stunt like that! I mean why do you get to have all the fun?! I would've loved to beat the snot out of those guys!

Lucy: You're totally missing the point!

Erza: I know you both have your reasons to be angry with them, but you have to save it for the competition. Understand?

Gray: I wouldn't have hurt anybody, I just wanted to get in that pretty boy's face and let him know I ain't losing to him again. Maybe just scare them a little bit.

Natsu: Anyway, they're going to pay for what they did. Being in a guild with somebody means that you never turn your back on them, no matter what.

Carla: This a difference between strict and cruel. I would say they crossed the line with how they treated that poor girl this evening. Completely uncalled for.

Lucy: Even after being humiliated like that, she came all the way over her to give me her celestial gate keys as an act of kindness.

Wendy: I wonder if she has anywhere else to go? I'm worried about her.

Happy: She can't go back to her guild, that's for sure.

At that moment, Natsu's hand lit up in fire as he grew angry.

Natsu: Those bastards! How can they treat someone like that?! Screw the games! I'm going back!

Gray: Alright! Count me in!

Lucy: Are you two stupid?!

Wendy: You need to do like Erza said and settle this in the games!

Carla: And now that this foolishness has happened, every member of Sabertooth will have a personal vendetta against our guild.

You watched as Erza walked out to the balcony, but paid it no mind.

(Y/N): If that's the case, let them. We'll just take them down each time.

Natsu: Yeah! (Y/N)'s right! If they want to come at us, we'll just beat them down!

In Natsu's excitement, he started throwing pillows at everyone. You simply caught them as Lucy tried to defend herself. Soon everyone was throwing pillows as one went and hit Erza in the back of the head.

Gray: So you want to play rough huh?!

Natsu: You're never going to stop us!

Lucy: Would you guys quit screwing around?!

Wendy is hit in the face by the pillow Natsu threw as Lucy threw them pillow she was holding.

Erza: Will you guys calm down, this is a serious-

Erza is interrupted by a pillow as it hits her in the face. Everyone halts as they looked at Erza who was angry.

Erza: The next one who hits me with a pillow is dead!