Chapter 8

You sat on a ship bound for Ishagar as Zeref sat next to you. It would be a couple of days to reach Fiore as you waited it out.

(Y/N): Zeref, I'm going to check on Fairy Tail when I get back.

Zeref: If that's what you think is best, I won't stop you. Just be careful, you have a link to me and now that you've unlocked all of your magic power you're extremely noticeable.

(Y/N): Don't worry Zeref, I'll be fine.

Zeref modded as the two of you went back to doing things to past the time.

Timeskip- a couple of Days later

You were laying on the floor as you felt the ship slowing down before coming to a complete stop. You walked out onto the deck to see that you were in Port Harrigan.

(Y/N): So I'm finally back. Zeref I'll see you later.

Zeref: Remeber to hide the Alveraz Emblem, it will cause more trouble if you wear it in public.

You jumped off the boat and started walking to Magnolia. Along the way, you took the emblem off your shirt and placed it in your pocket. You wrapped a black cloak around you to hide your appearance. You looked around to see how much has changed since you left.

(Y/N): This place still looks the same.

When you reached Magnolia the town looked a little different then when you left, you kept walking until you reached what you thought the Fairy Tail Guild was. Instead, you found a run-down shack with the Fairy Tail Emblem.

(Y/N): This has seen better days...

The sound of rumbling and things being broken are heard from inside.

(Y/N): That's not good I better see what that is.

You open the door to see people recking the guild as the members only watched. After a minute they finally noticed you.

???: Who the hell are you?

(Y/N): You destroyed it.

???: What? The guild hall? Of course, we destroyed it, this place is a piece of crap! What's it to you?!

(Y/N): I'll say this once. Leave and never return, if you do, you will learn true despair.

???: This guy is nuts, come on let's teach him a lesson.

The unknown people rush you as you simply beat them back with your hands. The members of Fairy Tail were surprised by you defending the guild.

???: Who is this guy?!

(Y/N): This is your last warning, *glare* Leave or I will force you out!

???: C-Come on guys, this isn't worth our time.

They get up and walk out of the guild as they clearly avoid getting close to you. Once gone you are approached by Mocoa and Wakabe.

Mocoa: Thanks for helping us out man. But they'll be back tomorrow and probably with a bigger group.

(Y/N): Then they will earn the hard way about not listening.

Wakabe: Who are you anyway?

(Y/N): I think introductions can wait for right now. Tell me, what happened here?

The guild members gained solemn looks as Mocoa spoke up.

Mocoa: It happened seven years ago. Some of our more notable members were competing in a trial our guild holds to earn S-class status. It was all fine, but one day we received news that the island had been completely destroyed.