Chapter 16

You and your partner from Sabertooth stood across from Lyon and Freed as you took glances at Valerie from time to time while she would also take glances at you.

(Y/N): Freed, just so you know, I don't intend to hold back!

Freed: I wouldn't expect you to (Y/N), just know that I won't either.

(Y/N): Alright, now then let's start this fight.

Before you could move, Valerie jumped straight for Freed, leaving you with Lyon.

(Y/N): *thoughts* Going straight for Fairy Tail huh? Anyways, there's no need to show my other elements right now. Cavern and Purgatory should do. *Speaking* Alright then, that just leaves you and me ice boy.

Lyon: I guess it does. Ice Make: Eagle!

Wasting no time, Lyon creates several large ice birds as they fly at you, causing you to smirk.

(Y/N): You think ice cubes can stop me? Purgatory Dragon's Infernal Presence!

A severe wave of heat explodes from you as Lyon's Ice Eagles melt from the extreme heat. Lyon takes a step back as well. You could hear the sound of Valeria and Freed's battle, but you pay it no mind. Regaining his composer Lyon pressed on with the attack.

Lyon: Ice Make: Golith!

A large behemoth of ice formed behind Lyon as it stomped it's way towards you.

(Y/N): Just like Gray, except your creations seem to be alive. Cavern Dragon's Upheaval!

Large pillars of the earth rose out of the ground as it crashed against Lyon's Golith, holding it at bay.

(Y/N): Damn, this things pretty strong.

The ice golith manages to push it's way through the pillars of earth as delivers a punch, knocking you to the floor. You quickly get up as you shake it off.

(Y/N): Alright, time to take this serouisly. Purgatory Dragon's Eruption!

You put more magic power into your spell as a large pillar of white flames erupted beneth the Golith as it was consumed by it. Once the flames cleared, there was nothing left of the Lyon's spell.

Lyon: Ice Make: Bear!

A large bear made of ice appears as it charges at you. You rear your arm back as you ball up your hand. Once close enough, you punched the bear causing it to shatter. Lyon's eyes widen at the sight of his magic being destroyed.

Chapati: Did you see that?! (Y/N) smashed Lyon's ice bear with a single punched! He's certainly impressive, he's the one who scored over 9000 on the MPF earlier today. Earning him a higher score than even the Wizard Saint Jura!

Yajima: Makes you wonder what else he's hiding.

Lyon: I already knew this wouldn't be an easy battle. I guess I'll have to try harder then.

(Y/N): You can try, Purgatory Dragon's Glorious Spark!

You create two flames in each hand and bring them together, creating a large explosion. The explosion causes Lyon to put up a wall of ice to defend himself, but the wall is quickly shattered as Lyon took the brunt of the attack. He quickly recovers doing his own magic.

Lyon: Ice Make: Snow Dragon!

A large dragon appeared as it flew high into the sky, before looking down at you.

Lyon: Ice Make: Water Serpent!

A large serpent appeared as it flew towards you as Lyon's Snow Dragon did the same. The two ice creations were coming close as you raised your hand and balled it up into a fist.