Chapter 19

???: I am Colonel Arcadios, leader of the sacred cherry blossom knights. Crocus Garrison force of the Fiore royal army.

Yukino: And I am Yukino Agaria, acting Sargent in the Cherry Blossom Knights.

Gray: So what business does the military have done here anyway?

Lucy: *towards Yukino* I don't get it, you're in the army?

Lily: But you were just with the Sabertooth Guild a couple of days ago.

Happy: Did you join after they kicked you out?

Yukino: Yes, in a manner of speaking.

Arcadios: Please allow me to clarify. For the past several years I've been working on a highly classified project, but its success requires the power only a celestial wizard can supply. Luckily Sargent Yukino is able to lend her assistance in this undertaking.

Wendy: Excuse me, you need specifically that kind of magic power? To do what?

(Y/N): I'm curious as well, what can it be that you need the power of celestial wizards.*mind* It has to be the Eclipse gate.

Natsu: Get to the point already! I'm running out of patience here, so skip all the formal crap and tell us what you're doing down here!

Arcadios: The one and only Natsu Dragneel, I applaud your and (Y/N) Belserion's recent victory in battle.

Natsu, irritated by the way Arcadios is speaking,  stomps on his foot and stands face to face with him while glaring.

Natsu: I said skip the formal crap and tell us what you're doing and well you're at it, tell us why you tried to get your hands on a Celestial wizard and when I ask someone a question, I expect an answer right away.

Lucy: Calm down.

Gray: Idiot.

Happy: This should probably go without saying, but he's a pretty important dude.

Lily: I don't really think calling him dude is a good idea either.

Arcadios: Follow me.

Arcadios told everyone and turned around and started walking away from Natsu. Natsu's annoyance had reached a boiling point as he shouted at Arcadios.

Natsu: Wait a sec, don't walk away.

Natsu was about to run after him but stopped in place when you put your hand on his shoulder. He looked up to you as you gave him a stern look.

(Y/N): Don't be the first to strike Natsu, not in this situation.

Yukiko: You should come along with us Lucy. If our plan is successful, both Zeref and Acnalogia will be defeated as a result.

Wendy: Do you really think you can do that?

(Y/N): Only time will tell Wendy, for now, let's go.

Everyone agreed with you as all of them headed in the direction Arcadios left in. After a short walk, everyone stood before the royal palace. Everyone gazed at it and marveled at the size and magnitude of it.

Natsu: Holy Cow!

Gray: It's huge.

Wendy: It's Mercurious, the Luminarian Palace.

Arcadios: This is his Majesty's home.

Lily: it certainly fit for a king.

(Y/N): *mind* Eh, I've seen bigger.

Happy: Are you sure it's really ok for us to go inside?

Arcadios: Yes, but before we do, I'd like to give Miss. Lucy, my most humble apology. My men's misguided actions but her directly in harm's way.