Chapter 1

I was standing in front of my families TV. The Wii was running and, in my hands, these white sticks were shaken around. Legend of Zelda, twilight princess was on and I was fighting against a boss character.

"Come. On! YOU GOT THIS LINK!" I shouted at the bright screen, but finally Link fell on the ground and the 'Game Over' screen appeared on the TV. Frustrated and annoyed I turned the Wii out and slammed the red button on the remote. A little offended I sat down on the couch behind me and leaned my head back.

It was one of these lonely evenings... My mother and stepfather were out with their friends, my brother went to my father and I was now hanging out. Next to me laid an empty bottle of (fav. Drink), my stepfather buys it for me every weekend, but I already drank it. Before I could waste any other thought to my life, my phone vibrated.

'Darling? Are you okay? Don't forget to hoover the floor.' -Mommy  With a slight grin, I answered her and put the phone back on the couch. Hm... I should start hoovering now, so I could watch an anime or stuff later...

Moaning I got up and stepped down the staircase, our house was quite big, but very messy. Downstairs stood our table with six chairs and next to it an elderly jukebox. My mother gathered it, after her father died, so... when we have guests, she hardly ever plays it. I grabbed for my earphones and put them in my phone, then in my ears. The first song was: burn the house down. It always brought me in a good mood and I started to hoover the floor in the kitchen. When the next song played my inner voice started to hum, soon it raised up to a lip-syncing dance battle against myself.

CRASH! Surprised I fished one of my earphones out and listened in silence. 

Wasn't there any loud noise? Huh... maybe just my imagination. As I wanted to put my earphone back, there was a crashing sound of something falling on the ground. With chills running down my back, I stepped in the long house floor.

"Loki?! Is that you?" (This is my cat.) I didn't expect an answer, but... I don't know what I've expected... In my ear Ariana Grande started to sing God is a woman, what irritated me a little, but my eyes stick at the other side of the floor. Brave I started to walk towards my room, that was located at the end of the long house floor. What a coincidence, eh?

Scared I stumbled back, when a light blue light appeared. It was... an eye? A loud scream went out of my mouth, when I recognized two skulls and spines moving towards me.

"WHAT THE..." But before I could speak further, some blue hands wrapped around my neck. Another one was laid on my mouth and muted my screams. Slowly I was choked, my eyes got glassy. In my ear, Ariana Grande still sang and my last thought was like... Am I dying while listening to Ariana Grande?

"SANS! STOP THAT, IT'S AN INNOCENT HUMAN!" A shrill voice sounded, the hands stopped choking, but didn't let me go either. My sight grew better and I saw the two skeletons in front of me. The smaller one, Sans, was the one with the light blue eyes.

"Pap, Ur distractin me. I bet, she's the one, who teleported us here. Kido, where r we?" Both looked at me expectantly, finally Sans let me down, so I could answer them. Loud coughing, I rubbed my neck and slipped back to the wall. An uncomfortable silence was between me and these two skeletons, but I thought about them.

"HUMAN! SPEAK TO ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Now I didn't have any doubts. These two were Sans and Papyrus from the game: Undertale. But how the heck did they get into the real life?! What the fuck.

"So, um..." I coughed a few more times, my voice was fucked up. Maybe I had to drink some sips of water, but will they allow me that.

"Sup, kido? Can't ya speak?" I nodded slowly, Sans sighed softly. His eye went back to a normal form. He stretched out his hand to help me up, his bony hand felt warm and soft. It was a little weird, but he let me go fast after I stand save on my feet.