Chapter 13

I woke up. My head felt heavy and my sight was quite dizzy.

I could recognize, that I was laying on a bed. The smell was familiar, but I couldn't classify it to somebody.

But wait... Where are the others... Who even are the others? This question came out of nowhere and I noticed, that I didn't even know where I was or what I was doing here. This room...

I looked around, trying to see something, that remembered me that I was 'home', but... The messy facility just confused me more... 

Am I that messy? In front of my bed laid a hill of clothes, whirling around at the same place.

Was that normal in my world? I moaned annoyed, because I forgot everything, that was around me...

Knock knock

"Whose there?"

"SANS, (Y/N) JUST SPOKE TO ME! SHE'S AWAKE!" The voice had an accent, I didn't recognize, but I had to chuckle because of it. The door was slammed open and two funny figures entered the room, one small chubby and a tall clumsy.

"H-hello? Do I know you?" The smaller one, it was a skeleton, rushed up to me and hugged me tight. His eye sockets were full of tears and I felt kind of guilty, because he cried.

"You're alive... for god sake, I thought ya r gonna die..." I felt his body trembling, so I stroke carefully over his back. This smell of him... It was his bed!

I felt comfortable, when I sniffed at him and buried my face in his neck.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know your names. I just got the feeling, that I should know you?" He pushed me gently away from him, so he could look me straight in the eyes. He seemed to be happy and sad at the same time, but he tried to cover it with a smile.

This is Sans. The tall one is Papyrus.

What the hell... what's that voice in my mind?

"I'm Sans and this here is my brother Papyrus. We met each other on the surface world and we spent some time together! Did you really forget everything?" I was a little terrified, because the voice told me the exact same thing. I couldn't tell if it was mine or someone else, but wasn't it weird?

Shut your mouth. If you tell them, you're going to die. I'll explain to you, when these two are gone.

"Um... May I go to the bathroom? I think, I'll passed some days, right?" I stood up, stumbled a little and Papyrus had to catch me up, before I could possibly fell on the floor. Sans was stepping up to me, in his eyes a worrying expression, but I could show him, I was fine.

In the toilet:

I was sitting on the down folded toilet lid, staring at the mirror in front of me. The bath was a little more cleaned up, a pink shower curtain was there, two sinks next to it. The towels were folded and put on a huge hill, it looked very funny in this house.

So... Can I speak... to you now? Or do I have to speak loudly?

"S-so... Hello? Are you t-there?" Excited, I was waiting for an answer, but nothing happened. I wanted to leave the toilet frustrated, but first I went to one of the sinks and turned the water on.

Look at the mirror. And don't scream, otherwise the two could hear you and find me. Then I have to kill you. This voice. She sounded so blurry through my skull, it made me feel dizzy.

Slowly I raised my head up. Inch by inch. Then I catched something in the corner of my eyes. Something dark was behind the mirror glass. My eyes wandered higher and finally I was recognizing a pale face... no... a skull. He was broken, two scars by his eye sockets. His skull looked like it was melting, but he didn't lose any substance.