Chapter 18

"So, let's start with some question. Alphys, are you taking notes?" I was laying on the lounge and Sans sat next to me with a note board on his lap. I felt like I was in a therapy.

"Okay, shoot it!" I was waiting for him to speak, but he just hesitated nervous. He strokes over my head and grinned softly.

"I think, these questions are more for Dr. Gaster. So, um... don't be offended." I made a pout, but nodded and let Gaster took over the control of my body.

I hope, he's nice to you, Gaster.

I bet he is.

"Well, then. Go ahead, Sans." Alphys twitched a little, when she heard the deep voice of Gaster. With an apologizing smile, he looked to her and turned back to Sans.

"Oh... Well... How did you enter (Y/N)'s soul?"

"I asked for her permission."

"Her... Permission?"

"Yup. For her Permission."

"For her permission? And before this, you couldn't enter her soul?"

"Well, yes. I couldn't enter her soul without her permission."

"Okay, let's leave this. Do you two developed any telepathic skills? Like exchanging feelings or thoughts?"

"We're able to exchange thoughts and feelings."

"Okay. Fascinating, take that Alphys! Next: Can you use your magic? And could she use it too?"

"I can and she could too, but... If anyone of us use it, her soul and my 'presence' are mixing and when they're fully mixed, she would turn into a Gaster and (Y/N) mixture. I think you'll understand what I mean."

"Yes, I do. So, you both can't use magic all the time. When you stop using your magic, does your 'presence' leave the part of her soul, she took?"

"Well, the most of it but not everything. That's why I'm not able to use magic so often, sometime her heart would be full of my 'presence' too and then it's too late." I felt shocked about this information, I was hearing. Gaster hasn't told me anything about this.

This is the first time I hear about this! Why didn't you tell me?!

"You know, sometimes you're just way too fragile or naïve for such stuff." Gaster noticed too late, that he spoke his thought out loud. Sans cocked his head a little, but then understood, what he was talking about. A fat grin crept on his teeth.

"Is she asking, why you didn't tell her? Sometimes, she's really a cute little bonehead." If I had the control over my body, I would've made a pout now, but Gaster still got it. He laughed at this comment and agreed.

"Yes, cute is the right word. I understand, why you like her, but sometimes... ugh." All I could do was increasing my feeling of offending and send it to Gaster, but he wasn't really impressed.

You know, I can still hear you guys!

"She's saying, that she could still hear us." Sans chuckled, when he heard this and winked at Gaster. I thought about, that he was maybe winking at me, but lost the thought, when Sans continued asking stuff.

"Hm... Alphys... What were the results of 'splitting a soul'?" Alphys woke, when she heard her name and put her glasses properly back on her nose. Fast she thought a bit, then gave him an answer. I was surprised about his idea and even Gaster was a bit terrified.