Chapter 8

"I'm not a giant bonebaby... And ya won't get my jacket." Sans eyes sparkled in the pale moonlight, that fell through the windows. (Y/n) sat on the couch, scrolling through old messages of Sans and her.

"You ARE a giant bonebaby! And why I can't have your jacket?!" Sans sneaked up to (Y/n) and hugged her tightly, his cheeks on her warm stomach. She was only wearing some shorts and an undershirt, so Sans was able to hear her heart beating.

"U can have the whole me." Sans mumbled into (Y/n)'s belly, it vibrated funny and tickled (Y/n) a little. Her hands wandered on his head, slowly she brushed up and down.

"Sans... I have to tell you something." He raised his head and looked at her expectantly, but she just blushed and turned her face away. Sighing Sans turned on his back, pulled (Y/n) with him, so she finally sat on his lap.

"C'mon. Tell me." Sans put his hand under (Y/n)'s chin and forced her to look at him. She obviously fought against the words in herself, until they burst through her mouth.

"I-I... Well... Um... This is so god damn heavy! Anyways, just say it (Y/n)! Sans, I think I... f-fell... for... you." After that, she pressed her face at his bony neck. Sans twitched a little, because her hot breath tickled his spine, but he didn't let her go. His arms wrapped around her and he felt, how her arms slipped under his jacket around him.

"Hey, shush... I know, that u love me. Y'know what? I love ya too, Bonehead!" Sans raised some strands up to his 'nose' and sniffed at (Y/n)'s hair. It smelled so fresh and cheerful, he wanted to smell it for the rest of his life.

He was too distracted by the moment, that he flinched again, when he felt (Y/n) nibbling at his neck. Her tongue drove over his bones up and down, her lips brushing over them and occasionally she bit him gently.

"Well... well... You knew it, but you never said anything. You fucking moron!" Her voice sounded deeply, almost a growl.

"I'm a monster... I had the hope you would let me go, but instead... It hit me too..."

"I want to go with you."

"It's too dangerous." Sans let his fingers wander under her shirt, to feel her naked skin. She was so warm, so he wrapped his arms around her.

"But... I could stay save with you and Pap. And your friends seem to be nice too!"

"Eh... well... I dun think u would be save with m'friends... Stop discussing now!" (Y/n) sighed and started to play with Sans collarbones. They rest in silence a few more minutes until...

"Sans... when do the portal appear?" (Y/n) stopped her doing and waited for an answer. Sans hesitated to answer, because he suspected what she was going to do.

"At... eight a.m."

"That's in frickin four hours!" It was a silent scream of her, because she knew, that Papyrus was already sleeping.

"That doesn't mean that u have to stawp..." Both laughed softly, but (Y/n) laid her head on the chest from Sans.

"I love ya, Sans." He heard (Y/n) whisper, after that she must fallen asleep, because she didn't say anything.

"I love ya too, my Bonehead." Sans' thoughts exploded in him and made him feel more and more terrible. The fact, that he had to leave (Y/n) tomorrow, destroyed him. Some tears began to ran down his cheeks and dripped onto (Y/n)'s hair, he wasn't able to control it.

Slowly he drifted away in the sleep, still crying. This would be the hardest goodbye, that he ever had.

RING RING

The alarm clock from Sans telephone sounded through the bedroom. (Y/n) woke up first, she found herself on Sans' body, his hands were under her shirt. One hand on her back and one... on her boobs?!

She teared herself out of his arms, it caused him to wake up too.

"(Y/n) ... is something up?" Sans looked on his phone, it was 7.55 a.m.

"I'll wake up Paps. Get ready for the portal." The voice of her was cold and harsh, she turned around and climbed up the bed.

"Paps! PAPY! Wake up!" (Y/n) shook Paps body gently, until he woke up.

"What... IS IT 8 A.M. YET?!" Pap raised up too fast and hit his skull at the ceiling, (Y/n) had a soft laugh attack. She patted Pap's shoulder and lead him down from the bed.

"You have three more minutes... Do you gather everything of yours?" (Y/n) sat on the stair, that brought up on her bed. The two skeletons waited on the couch, both looked somehow really sad.

"And (Y/n) really can't come with us?" Pap's eye socket filled with some tears and he stretched out his hands to signalizes, he wanted a hug. (Y/n) grinned and jumped into his arms, they cuddled some minutes.

"I'll accept it. My place is here Paps and hopefully, we may see us someday!" After that word, a strange sound started. In front of the three, a glittering wall appeared, obviously the portal.

"That's the portal, I guess... Bro, we should... go now." Sans stood up. Thick eye bags were under his sockets, it made him look like a zombie.

"Oh... Go-Goodbye, (Y/n). I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, will... miss you." Papyrus got up too, he hugged (Y/n) the last time and stepped to Sans. This one avoided his eye contact and sniffed a few times in his jacket.

"I'll miss ya more, Paps! And Sans..." (Y/n) stepped to Sans and embraced him.

"... Love ya, giant Bonebaby!"