Chapter 19

I felt weak.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and stared at a blank ceiling. My memories were a little dizzy and I needed a few seconds, before I remembered myself.

Sans and Alphys were stunning us, um... Me and (Y/N), before they started to separate her souls.

"HER SOUL!" I raised a little too fast, because my head started to hurt and the room was spinning around. Soon, I caught myself again and I examined the cable, which went to my soul.

My soul was pitch black, but at the same time glowing. After that, I stared at my body and I was so shocked and filled with happiness.

I grew curious about, how I was looking exactly, so I stood up and teared the medicament stand with me. Next to the bathroom, I think the whole room was located in the lab, was a mirror. I expected some weird mutations or mixtures with my body, but nothing. I looked normal. Like a couple of years ago.

Then the front door opened and Sans stepped in with a notice board in his hands.

"Sans. Greetings." I smiled at him and stretched out my hand, he was surprised, but shook grinning my hand.

"Old man... Ur already on your feet again? How r u doin?" With a smile, I walked back to the bed and sat on it. Sans took some notes and sat on a chair at the opposite of my bed.

"I'm fine. I didn't feel so fine since years!"

"That r good news. We had some doubts, after we cut her soul in half, ur half was growing because of your magic. Um... how can I say this clearly, u didn't need another soul." It felt like my heart stopped beating.

"I didn't need any other soul? Wow... Fascinating. And what's with (Y/N)?!" I felt bad, that I forgot her completely and just cared about me, the first thought should've been about her.

"No worries, she's..."

"Fine." Her sweet voice sounded through the air and cheered me up. My head turned fast and a cute little thing was standing in front of me. I knew, how she was looking, so the cat ears stood out really obvious. After a while, the ears started to move around and she seemed to grow a little nervous.

"Dr. Gaster, is everything alright?" (Y/N) moved next to me and examined my soul, she was impressed by the darkness of it. She stretched out her hand and her fingers closed around it, I had to moan.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! Did I do something wrong?"

"Um... Bonehead, there's much I haven't told u 'bout souls. The soul's... kinda sensitive. U understand?" A slight blush appeared on (Y/N)'s face and that's when her tail caught my attention.

"Sans, what soul did you connect with (Y/N)? I didn't see any monster down here with such ears. I think, these are 'cat' ears, aren't these?" I learned about cats, when I looked through (Y/N)'s memories. In the underground were a few creatures similar with a 'cat', but I never really spotted any.

"They took a soul from her lab. They didn't know what soul it was, they just took it. Right?" (Y/n) tone was kind of angry and accusing, her ears turned back near her head.

"YES. YES. I'M THE GUILTY PERSON. Understood!" Sans pouted, because of (Y/N) and they both glared at each other madly. The atmosphere was tense and I felt a little uncomfortable there.

the Undertale AdventuresOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara