Chapter 21

"So, ur (y/n), right? Sans, told me bout, that u r he's gurl." Red caught me, when I wanted to get to Gaster. In his face ruled a fat grin, so I could see the many sharp teeth in his skull.

"Oh, did he? Do you know where he is?" Red nodded, but chuckled in a dirty tune, chills ran down my back. When he noticed, that I was hesitating to follow him, his hands grabbed mine and he teared me through the whole crowd into the kitchen. Papyrus and Blue were hanging out in the moment and the kitchen was empty.

Some ketchup bottles laid on the table, mustard was leaked on the floor and some salad laid around everywhere. But I couldn't see Sans.

"R-red. Sans isn't here. Why'd you brought me..." Suddenly, some teeth pierced into my shoulder and I inhaled for a painful scream, but some fingers shoved into my mouth.

"Because, ur boyfriend dun wanna share you with me... So, he's gonna pay now." Red released his teeth out of my naked skin and started to lick the red blood, which was running out of his bite wound. It was the moment, when I regret the decision to wear such a costume, but Red used it happy.

His hands wandered fast to my breasts, massaging them and finally tearing the shirt off me. His bony hands felt cold and sharp, they started to squeeze my nipples and caused me to howl in pain.

My screams weren't hearable in the outside of the kitchen, probably Red had locked the door, so he would've his privacy with me. The whole time, I was trying to push his arms off me, but soon he grabbed my wrists and held them tight to my back. It hurt a lot.

Next, he slammed my upper body onto the dirty kitchen table, so I was bowed. A short moment, he forgot the grip at my arms, because he was too distracted by my ass and I was able to turn around. A short kick in his chest and I fled behind the table, hiding my boobs with my arms.

"AH! FUCKIN BRAT!"

"SHUT UP, BASTARD! YOU'VE HURT ME FIRST!"

"NO, U SHUT UP, LIL BITCH!"

"STOP CURSING AROUND, ASSHOLE!"

"IT'S M'LANGUAGE, CRAP HEAD!"

"THAT'S NOT A REASON, FAGGOT!" Red inhaled annoyed, examined short his rips and then inhaled again. I didn't realize, that tears were flooding my eyes, not until Red face went to a terrified look. Fast I wiped the drops out of my face, sat back and pulled my knees up to my body. In this way, my chest was covered.

"Yo, u cryin?!"

"no."

"S-sorry... I just wanted. I dunno, what I wanted. Uh... can I come over?" With glancing eyes, I growled, but nodded slowly. As I raised my head, a knife catched my attention and with an immediate lift of my arm, I tried to grab it.

"Oh! You lil slut! Tryna stab me, I just wanna talk, y'know!"

"No, I don't! You tried to rape me and now you want to talk?! DO YOU KNOW, HOW WEIRD AND SCARY THIS IS?!" My hiss was intense, but didn't cause any reaction from Red. He just pounded next to me, starring in his hand palms.

"Sorry. I... I'm not the one with manners, y'know. I just tryna b, like Boss. Doin what I want. But if he wanna fuck someone, then..."

"He's raping you?"

"Kinda." It shocked me hearing such a bad thing and yes, I really wrapped an arm around him. Just short, because my boobs were too naked.

"Sorry, Red. That's horrible... Why don't you fight against him or... told anyone? I mean. He's your brother, he can't do this! It's not right! I should exchange some words with him!" Suddenly, I felt something rough on my skin, when I looked over to Red, he was chuckling a little. Not such a dirty chuckle, but a heartwarming and open smile.

"Sans really said the truth. U r a bonehead." His jacket was around me and I could cover my chest with it. A little insulted, that everyone knew, what my nickname was, I pouted.

"You know, what I think. I think, you have good manners. You're just too afraid to show them, because you could be hurt by others! Instead of this, you hurt others first, so they won't hurt you, right?"

"no."

"Gotcha!" I laughed a little and leaned back my head at the cupboard. I thought about, how weird this situation was, a few moments earlier, Red was biting in my neck and drank my blood. Now, we both sat next to each other, talked about raping and I was half naked.

"I feel weird."

"Same."

"Maybe... We should exchange numbers an' talk later, guess u need some space." He helped me standing up and unlocked the kitchen door, I was allowed to continue wearing his jacket and so, I ran outside the house. Passed a laughing Sans, rowing Edge and Honey and chuckling Blue with Paps.

"OH. MY. GOD! WHY?!" This theatrical shout escaped from my mouth in the snowy darkness outside, with mad feet steps in the snow, I started to walk up and down trying to understand what just happened.

"(y/n)? What's wrong?" I heard Gaster's voice and was so relieved to hear that deep voice, that I whirled around and clinched around his neck. I guess, I was crying again, because his cheek later was a little wet.

"The heck! Red tried to rape you?!" Obviously, he read my mind and I felt his grip tighten. And then the desire hit me, that I had to hug Sans. I didn't know why, but I felt it in every part of my body.

"I want to..."

"Go. It's the right decision and I'll check for you later. Promised. Really."

"Don't you dare to beat up Red. He's not... bad at all. It's his brother." Gaster promised me and I left him alone again.