Chapter 32

"Do you think they're okay?" Gaster was sitting next to Pibs at one of the round tables, that they were ordered to. At the same table, Ink, Red and Honey was placed. It was the table with the accompanies of the fiancée, Ink and Red was just getting some drinks and Honey took care of his little brother.

"No worries. I think, they're here in every minute." Pibs mumbled, she had taken a few drinks before, so she was slowly getting a little... funny. When she finished saying her sentence, Sans and (Y/n) appeared in the entrance. The most people rushed up to them and greeted cheerfully. Even Gaster stood up happy and got to his son and daughter in law.

"(Y/n)! Sans! Are you two okay?!" Gaster did it to reach Sans and (Y/n), he hugged both briefly then examined them curious.

"Everything is okay! We just needed a break, because of the ceremony. But we're alright now!" (Y/n) answered with a smile, while that Sans talked to a purple dressed Sans, the most outstanding thing were his heart shaped eyes. (Y/n) didn't recognize him, all Sanses he did see until now were Blue, Ink, Red, Fresh and Error. Sans told her, that there were many more Sanses and they would come to their wedding.

"Oh my~ Sans! Your wife is really beautiful!" The purple Sans started to flirt with (Y/n), his hands reached out for her face, when Sans held him back at his wrists. His eye was glowing and a mad smile ruled on his face.

"Sin... Ya shouldn't touch'er... understood?" Sin did understand and nodded in fear, then he hurried away, looking for another victim for his flirt tries.

"S-sin?

"Yep. He's from Underlust. Dun ever flirt with'im, he's kinda... kinky." Sans told her, (Y/n) agreed, then she spotted a bored Pibs sitting in the corner and watching the massy crowd celebrating. She could free herself and went over to her. With a soft pat, (Y/n) could grab Pibs' attention and sometime they were stuck in a really deep conversation.

A little further away, Sans was talking to Honey and Edge, drinking some champagne, when Papyrus finally made an announcement. He was using a spoon and a glass to get everybody's attention, then he started to speak out loud.

"OKAY, EVERYONE! MAY I JUST GET A SMALL MOMENT FOR CONGRATULATE MY BROTHER AND (Y/N)! I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH! I'm so... PROUD OF YOU, SANS. YOU'RE MARRIED AND YOU'RE GOING TO BE FATHER! YOU FINALLY... TAKE RESPONSOBILITIES! THIS IS SO! WOWIE! AND (Y/N), I'M SO THANKFUL TO YOU! YOU REALLY... CHANGED MY BROTHER SOMEHOW! YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE MY BROTHER A... son." With some tears flooding his sockets, he ended his speech and gained some loud applause. (Y/n) jumped up and headed towards Papyrus, he hugged him tight. Papyrus hugged her back and raised her up, when he brought some distance between him and her, he frightened a little.

"OH MY GOD, (Y/N)! WHY ARE YOU CRYING IN ALL OF A SUDDEN?!"

"No w-worries, I guess, I-I'm just a little emotional lately..." She chuckled and Papyrus let her down on her feet again.

"Bro, that was the most beautiful thing you ever said!" It was nothing, just a small mumble of Sans, but he hugged his brother too.

"Okay, everybody! The dinner is gonna be ready soon, please sit down at your tables!" Toriel shooed everyone to its place and finally Sans and (Y/n) sat at the head table. The table was decorated with yellow and blue flowers, the water they were in, sparkled in a beautiful blue.

Sans and (Y/n) just flirted with each other, when they received the first meals.

"BONE APPETITE TO EVERYONE!" Sans yelled out in the hall and gained some chuckles and laughter, then the meal started. A comfortable and satisfied atmosphere went over the crowd and Sans wasted his time by watching through the hall, when he felt a head leaning against him.

"Sans. What are you thinking? Does anything matter you?"

"W-whut? No, I'm just... askin m'self if this is really... reality. I never thought, something beautiful like this... could possibly happen to me. I never thought... I would ever deserve this."

"Silly bones, you're the person, who deserves it the most." And with this, she snuggled closer at him and he surrounded her with his arm.

"Bone appetite, Bonehead."