Chapter 7

Alphys: "He-hello? Sans? Uh... well... I'm good. Ho-how are you?"

Sans: "Alphys, that's not the point. Why're u callin?"

Alphys: "U-um... well... I did a research ab-about the portals a-and... I find out, th-that one is open tomorrow morning. A-at... 8:00."

Sans: "Wait... WHAT?! WE CAN GO BACK?! TOMORROW?!"

Alphys: "We-well, yes. The portal should be o-on the e-exact same point, a-as last t-time..."

Sans: "Oh my... oh my... Paps will be super duper happy! Thanks, Alphys!"

Alphys: "Oh um... well... you're wel-welcome."

Sans: "See ya, soon!"

(Y/N): "So... you can go back tomorrow?"

Sans: "HECK YEAH, WE CAN! FINALLY!"

(Y/N): "What a perfect coincidence! You should tell your Brother."

Sans: "U'r absolutely right! Let's go eat some Creepypastas!"

(Y/N): "Yeah... Let's eat..."

*both walked in the kitchen. Papyrus was almost ready with his spaghettis. *

Sans: "Eyh, Bro, guess whose called me a few skele-conds!"

Papyrus: "UM... I DON'T KNOW... UNDYNE?"

(Y/N): "It was Alphys!"

Sans: "Aw, Bonehead! U ruined my pun!"

(Y/N): "Sorry..."

Sans: "Well um... anyway, yes. It was Alphys and she said, we were able to go back! WE CAN GO BACK!! FINALLY, BRO!"

Papyrus: "OH MY GOD, REALLY?! THEN WE CAN SHOW (Y/N) OUR HOUSE! AND (Y/N) CAN MEET OUR FRIENDS AND VISIT SNOWDIN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM REALLY HAPPY! NYEHEHE!"

Sans: "Um... well... I don't think (Y/N) can come with us, buddy..."

(Y/N): "Why not?!"

Sans: "Your place is here. A human shouldn't be down there..."

Papyrus: "But Sans... Frisk and Chara were also down there..."

(Y/N): "Yeah, why shouldn't I go with you? It would be so much fun!"

Papyrus: "YEAH! COME ON SANS!"

Sans: "SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M NOT GONNA LET YA DOWN THERE! CHARA DIED! FRISK GOT HURT BY EVERYONE, JUST BECAUSE OF HER RACE! THIS IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU!"

(Y/N): "Wh-what..."

Papyrus: "Sans... Wh-what are you talking about?"

(Y/N): "Paps... we should... start eating."

*(Y/N) grabs pot and walks towards the kitchen table*

Papyrus: "Sans... that was absolutely ruthless! Of course, she can come with us! Nobody will hurt her."

Sans: "U dun understand... Let's eat! "

*While the dinner, (Y/N) and Sans silenced. They avoided eye contact between each other and it caused, that Papyrus felt out of place. He couldn't enjoy his spaghetti, soon he ate enough. *

(Y/N): "I'll clean the dishes. Paps... do you wanna join me?"

Papyrus: "OKAY! LET'S FIGHT AGAINST THESE DIRTY DISHES!"

(Y/N): "Thanks Paps... You're way too friendly!"

*(Y/N) and Papyrus rushed into the kitchen. After they finished, (Y/N) lead Papyrus laughing in to her bedroom. Sans accepted the fact, that (Y/N) was hurt, so he didn't follow them. *

Later at 2 a.m.

*Sans has been watching TV since (Y/N) and Papyrus were in the bedroom. His words earlier were not the best thing he ever said, but he meant it. *

Sans: "God damnit. I ruined everything with her..."

*He stepped into the bedroom, expecting to find a sleeping (Y/N) and Papyrus next to each other. *

(Y/N): "Oh... Sans... Still up? Thought you would sleep on the couch tonight..."

Sans: "Well... I didn't think bout this option. I can't think straight anyway... I'm sorry for this earlier, I didn't want to shout at ya... I feel terrible bout it..."

(Y/N): "Come here... giant bonebaby! I want your jacket!"