Chapter 20

"HEYO, (Y/N), COULD YOU PLEASE HANG UP THESE FAKE BATS?" Papyrus and Blue were standing in the kitchen and cooking some food. Papyrus tried to fill some small portions of spaghettis into tiny bowls and Blue was preparing some mini tacos on a plate. (Y/n) was standing on a shaky ladder and hung the spooky decoration onto the ceiling. She was at the last fake bat, when she suddenly lost her balance and fell off the ladder.

"Oh my... b more careful next time, (y/n). U could've hurt urself." Honey was standing in the living room, with (y/n) on his arms and a glowing cigarette between his teeth. (y/n) blushed a little and her ears moved around insecure, while Honey let her down gently.

"Thanks, Honey. I'm being more careful next time." In the same moment, Blue brought the last plate with tacos in the living room and put it on the prepared table next to the kitchen door. He looked questioning to his bigger brother, this one just shrugged and let himself pound on the sofa.

"(Y/N), DO YOU WANT TO TRY MY TACOS?! THEY'RE REALLY DELICIOUS!" Blue pointed at some left-over tacos in the kitchen, which didn't fit onto the plate or where a little fucked up. Excited, (y/n) stepped into the kitchen and tried several tacos, she was enthusiastic about the good taste and Blue really felt flustered by her.

"I'm home. Oh, Honey, sup with 'Is ladder? Did u try get on a higher level?" Sans stepped into the house and greeted Honey with one of his puns. This one just chuckled and pointed at the kitchen, Blue and (y/n) seemed to have much fun.

"Looks like m'brother likes ur girlfriend. She's kinda clumsy, tho." Sans sat curious next to Honey and teared a ketchup bottle out of his jacket. Both skeletons sat quite next to each other and stared into the kitchen, Sans in his thoughts, Honey in his.

"SAAAANS. YOU'RE HOME, AREN'T YOU?! LAZYBONE, YOU HAVE TO PICK OUT A COSTUME FOR TONIGHT! YOU CAN TAKE (Y/N) WITH YOU, WHEN YOU'RE AT IT!" Papyrus stamped out of the kitchen and carried a huge hill of tiny bowls in his arms, filled with spaghetti. Sans twitched by his shout, but nodded agreeing. (y/n) listened to the conversation and joined Sans by getting dressed for a shopping tour.

"MY BROTHER CAN JOIN YOU! HE NEED ONE TOO!" Blue glared at his lazy brother, this one sighed. He just slipped in his shoes and then the three went outside.

A little later, they finally found themselves in an elderly costume shop by the waterfalls. A Temmie was standing behind a counter and looking, that the customers paid the right stuff. Sans, already held his costume in his hands and waited for Honey and (y/n) to come out of the dress cabins.

"I think, I'm going to b a carrot." Honey stepped out of the cabin, holding a green hat in his hands. Sans chuckled and glanced down to his costume. Just a simple white shirt, on which he's going to write something funny. Like 'Pun-Master' or...

"Sans, Honey? Would you mind to look at this costume?" (y/n) stick out her head between the curtains and looked at the two skeletons. Both nodded with a grin, so she stepped out the cabin.

She wore a very short skirt, that almost reached the middle of her thighs. A top, that showed much of her belly, was decorated with many pumpkins and bats on it. Around her neck was a black necklace, like a collar with a golden ring to put on a line at it.

"Maybe, u should... Crap, so damn hawt. Just change ur clothes! I'll buy it for ya." Sans pulled Honey with him, so he was sure nobody could see his girlfriend, while changing her clothes.

"Dude. Red and Edge will definitely tryna get her." Honey mumbled, while wiping some 'blood' away under his nose, Sans glared angry at him.