Chapter 12

"Good morning, sweetheart. No, bonehead is a better nickname..." The voice of Sans sounded in (Y/N)'s ear and she grumbled in the sleep.

"Lemme sleep lil more ples..." That's, when she found out, that she was completely naked in his arms. She approached him more, so her body was saved from his eyes.

"What's wrong? Shy again?" He grinned and uncovered her body by putting away the blanket, (Y/N) moaned annoyed.

"Screw you! NOW I'M AWAKE!"

"Don't you get tired of sleeping?"

"Yeah, I'm so used to it, I can handle it with closed eyes..."

"I guess, I choose the right bonehead..." They stared at each other one more moment, until they heard some loud footstep outside the door. The others had to be awake already...

(Y/N) grabbed some clothes in panic and got dressed in record time, one second before the door slammed open. The dazing light of something gay entered the room, Papyrus followed it.

"OH MY GOD! They slept at the same spot!" Mettaton seemed to be a little disappointed, that (Y/N) and Sans wasn't kissing or stuff. Papyrus greeted his brother and (Y/N), he was happy to see them together.

"(Y/N), SANS. ALPHYS IS DOING SOME PANCAKES and she didn't allow me to make some spaghetti..." (Y/N) jumped up laughing and hugged Papyrus comforting, after that Papyrus and Mettaton left, chatting to each other.

"Bonehead... That was kinda risky... I got no pants on." They burst out laughing, ending up laying next to each other.

"Okay, Mr. Lazybones. Get dressed, some pancakes are waiting for us." She pushed Sans off the bed, forgotten that he was naked under the blanket. She blushed and shot his boxer shorts in his face.

Later at the breakfast:

"GOOD EATING!"

"Same. I bet it's gonna be great!"

"O-oh, thanks, (Y/N)."

"Sans... don't you dare to let out a pun now!"

"Okay, Bro. I'll p..."

"Yo, Sans! Is it called a pancake, because it is a cake in a pan?"

"Pfffffffffff... This pancake jokes are really... crêpe!"

"PFFFFF, HAHAHAHAHA!"

"SANS! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU UP!"

Later when the dished were cleaned:

"S-so... I have to m-make an announcement! W-we have to go back t-to the u-underground, b-because if n-not... t-the balance is destroyed h-here. T-the portal would d-destroy the s-surface."

"AND YOU'RE TELLING THAT NOW?! WHY DID YOU WAIT SO LONG?!" Undyne shook her girlfriend rough, she wasn't able to answer the question.

"I guess, we got a skele-ton of problems here..." Sans was seating at the kitchen table and watching the whole scenery grinning, Papyrus and Mettaton trying to tear them apart. (Y/N) was just looking for stuff in her room, that he wanted to take with her to the underground. She would tell her family she went on a trip with their friends... It's going to be very awkward...

"OKAY, got my stuff. I'm ready to go!" (Y/N) appeared when Undyne calmed again and they talked normal to each other.

"THEN LET'S GO. NO MORE PROBLEMS!" Undyne grabbed Alphys and in the next moment they were disappeared. Obviously, the portal was... in the oven? Because... Undyne just jumped into it. Mettaton embraced Papyrus and both followed the example of Undyne and Alphys.

"What the fuck...In my mind, Metagay and Unfish are squeezing through the oven right now..."

"And ya r sure to come with me?"

"Hell yeah, Sans!"

"That's my bonehead!" And he grabbed her by the waste, so he could jump with her into the oven...