Chapter 2

I clicked on my space key and the video, in which Sans first appeared, started. I choose the Pacifist run. As his first scene was over, I showed him other several scenes with himself. His face went more serious and his 'smile' faded away, until I finished the last scene, when he spoke to Frisk the last time.

"Do you know Frisk?" I stopped the video and closed the YouTube tab. I didn't look at the wallpaper, that was probably a tiny fault of mine...

"Of course, their living with Toriel and Asgore now. We managed to stop her unlockin the barrier, because... nevermind. And this is a sans-ational wallpaper! " He tried to cover his seriousness and pointed at my screen. 

As I saw it, my blood went in my cheeks and I slammed my laptop shut

As I saw it, my blood went in my cheeks and I slammed my laptop shut. Yeah, I had to admit... I had a little crush on Sans and downloaded some pictures of him... And I played the game... THE GAME!

"OH MY, SANS! I OWN THE VIDEO GAME! I HAVE IT HERE!" I unlocked my laptop again and looked through some storages. There it was!

"And What'cha wanna do with that? Why are do you even have the chance to 'play' all that?" I double clicked the heart symbol and the game started to load, again I turned to Sans.

"You know... these scenes, that you have seen. They're from a route. The pacifist route, there, Frisk will show mercy to all of you. But in another route, Frisk will all kill you. Did you ever saw something like that?" In Sans eyes something glanced, but he shook his head. We both sighed and then my eyes wandered to the screen.

"Yo... What the hell..." I saw... I guess me... standing in front of a TV. I played something and then sat back on the sofa. This was my freaking day! The scene got further and soon, after I stopped hoovering the floor and stepped out on the house floor. Sans choked me, we talked and now I could see a scene, how Papyrus was sleeping.

"Sa-sans... this isn't... what it should look like... Help..." The location changed to this now, before something else could happen, Sans closed the laptop.

"Kido... I dun like, how this is developing. We should discuss all this tomorrow... Let's go to bed." I raised from my chair and walked stumbling to the floor. I've almost bumped into the closed door, but Sans could stop me. He silenced, when we walked into the room.

"Sans?"

"Sup, Kido?"

"Um... nevermind. Good night." My grey blanket laid on the sofa, so I slipped under it. My eyes closed, but my thoughts exploded. My Sans crush was activated and... Yeah, I thought about that fact, that he was kind of cute. I heard how Sans got on the bed, because the ladder always made some loud noise. After I waited a few minutes, my eyes opened again. The dark burnt in my eyes, I wasn't able to see anything.

What if somebody was watching me now? Goosebumps sneaked down my spine and forced me to sit up. This whole thing. THIS WHOLE THING. WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I didn't notice, how my breathe grew louder, but a snore let me freeze. Reflexively, my head turned to see, what the skeleton brothers were doing.

"I guess, u feel a little too uncomfort-bone. Lemme join u hangin out." Two glowing points slid down to my bed, it was Sans again. With a softly clacking of his bones, he sat next to me.

"I'm sorry... This whole thing, I just can't get it in my head. It's like, so surreal..." In my head it sounded like I was whining and exaggerating too much, so I stopped mumbling stuff to Sans. He got his own problems, I shouldn't be such a whinehead.

"Sorry for being so egoistic. I know, you've got..." My epic words were cut off, when Sans began to giggle. I didn't think he could see my surprised and asking face, but he was able to brush through my hair.

"Kido, u r everythin, except egoistic. U try to accept it, even when ur head isn't able to. But yeah, we got our own problems... with you together. Bonehead." As I heard my new nickname, I hit him offended in his side, but he just twitched giggling louder. I continued tickling his side, until he stopped me by grabbing my arms and pulling me close to his body. It was the first time, when I realized that skeletons have a smell too.

"Okay then... I'm a bonehead... Maybe I can sleep now." With these last words, I snuggled up into his jacket and closed my eyes.