Chapter 27

"Oh... Sans..." Her voice sounded crumbly and fragile, (Y/N)'s arms were wrapped around her lower body and her face was really pale.

"Oh my... Bonehead. What happened to u?! C'mon, take a sit. Thanks bro, for taking care of her!" Sans gently took (Y/N) in his arms, looking thankful at his bigger brother and lead (Y/N) to the sofa.

Behind Papyrus were some other people, that could step in, when Papyrus got inside of the house.

Gaster were holding some noodles and manga's in his hands, Gaster was talking to a very small person, that was unknown to everyone. Next to her was Ink, he was looking a little pissed.

"Oh... The tea isn't ready yet? Guess, we were just too fast..." The unknown stranger giggled short, then left Gaster's' side to step in the kitchen. She found some pan filled with water, so she turned on the plate and looked smiling at the others.

"Bro? Who is she?" Sans mumbled embarrassed to his brother, stroking comforting over (Y/N)'s back.

"OH, THIS IS PIBS! SHE'S THE GIRLFRIEND FROM INK. SHE COMFORTED (Y/N), WHEN (Y/N) TURNED SICK!" Papyrus replied his brother, when Sans spotted Pibs. She grinned a little nervous, putting the tea bag into the water and boiling it up.

"Tea's ready!" Pibs was standing in front of (Y/N), holding a steaming cup in her hands. In her face was a lovely grin and her brown eyes sparkled calmed.

"T-thank you, P- "But before (Y/N) could answer, she jumped up on her feet and accidentally bumped into Pibs, causing the cup to pour over her. Pibs started to scream in pain, while (Y/N) rushed upstairs and hurried into the bathing room. Soon they heard some puking noises, next to painful whines.

"HOLY, (Y/N)?! ARE YA ARLIGHT?"

"PIBS, R U OKAY?!" Sans and Ink yelled their phrase at the same time, hurrying to their girls and making sure they were alright.

"I-it's fine, Ink. Ouch. Sans, Sup with (Y/N)?!" Ink lend a hand around Pibs waist and teared her into the kitchen, to get something cooling.

"Heya, (Y/N)? Bonehead, r u okay? Can I come in?" Sans knocked gently at the bathroom door, then stepped in careful and found his girlfriend leaning panting over the toilet bowl. She looked at him with tired eyes, but smiled softly.

Sans grinned back nervous and wanted to say something, but (Y/N) interrupted him with louder growing sobs. She suddenly groped him by his hips and pressed herself near him, while crying hard. Sans was overwhelmed with this situation, could grab (Y/N) and carry her down to his friends again.

The others were just helping Pibs with her burning wounds, when they spotted (Y/N) in Sans hand. Gaster jumped up immediately, rushing towards to check for her health. He was a little startled, when her HP went a half point down.

"I'm afraid you caught a flu, (Y/N). Maybe you should get some rest... And why are you crying?! I can't feel any reason." Gaster set one of his hand on the forehead to check (Y/N)'s temperature, but she wasn't hot or something.

"P-Pibs, a-are you alright? D-did it hurt m-much?" Stuttering, (Y/N) wiped her tears out of her face and glanced at Pibs, who sat between Inks' legs.

"No worries. I got 'is! But the question is... What's wrong with you? Maybe I'm a lil direct, but... Could it be, that you're pregnant?" When Pibs finished talking, the crowd had turned quiet. Nobody spokes, it even seemed, that nobody breathed.

"Uh... Preg-nant?" Sans was the first person, who talked again. On his face crawled a strong blue blush and he stared intensively at (Y/N). In her expression was confusion until she caught herself again and looked guilty at her hands.

"Really? Now really?!"

"WHAT! OH MY GOD! BROTHER, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, IS GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" In Papyrus voice ruled excitement and joy, he danced through the house and yelled around. Gaster sat on the couch again massaging his forehead and watching Papyrus running around.

"Um... I... I can't get it in my... head. I'm gonna b a... father? Like a real father?" Sans pound next to Gaster with (Y/N) in his arms, staring asking at her.

"I think so. And I'm gonna be a mother, right? But... I can't be a mother! I... I'm... like... eighteen and... a real bonehead." (Y/N) grew a little panicked and started to cry again, probably because of the pregnancy. Sans sighed a little nervous, wiping away her tears and kissing her forehead to calm her.

"(Y/N), please dun worry. U'll b the perfect mother, even tho... we both are quite young... we're gonna hit it!"

"Well then, I'm glad we found the reason you felt sick. Maybe, Ink and me should go back to the doodles sphere. Call me, if somethings up, because Ink's way too busy..." Pibs said and poked Ink growling in his side and stood up. She still held one of her arms protective in front of her burnings, she howled a little, when she had to move.

"Oh, uh... yeah. See ya sometime!" Ink wanted to grab his brush, realized it wasn't there. He frightened and glanced helpless at Pibs, who just made this are-you-serious-face, then reached her phone and taped on the contact for Error.

"Heya, Error? Yeah, he did. Would you mind to pick us up here? Gosh thank you! Wait... IN FIVE HOURS?! ...ugh fine. See ya." Pibs hung up the smartphone, glanced pissed at Ink and let herself drop on the floor again. While that, she forgot her burnings again and whined loudly, when she hit the ground.

"OH NO, PIBS! COME WITH ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL MEDICATE YOUR WOUNDS. INK, WOULD YOU WANT TO ACCOMPANY US?"

"I guess... so."