Chapter 9

The both brothers went through the portal, I was smiling as long as I could. I didn't know, how long the portal was open, but I thought, that Sans and Paps already were on the other side, so I turned around fast and let my tears ran over my cheeks.

"God damn, my life likes fucking me." I said softly and jumped motivation less onto the couch. The sound of something disappearing sounded, I guess the portal was gone now.

"Maybe I should... huh I don't have anything to do..." I raised myself up, my head swinging back and my eyes stared at the ceiling.

Why do I feel so empty, tho...?

"I know another person, that likes to fuck ya..." My head was grabbed by some bony hands. A grinning face appeared, my eyes widened of the shock that hit me.

"You... YOU! YOU FUCKING MORON! YOU DIDN'T GO BACK? WHAT ABOUT PAPS AND THE OTHERS?!" He didn't answer me, but showed me a servile smile, I couldn't get over that that fact.

"I thought u would be happy to see me!" My hands wandered to his backside of the skull, that forced him to approach me a little more.

"I am happy... I just didn't want to sound egoistic..." My voice cracked a little, but I could smile through my tears. The face of Sans blurred.

"I feel like we've got a Deja-vu here..." He mumbled, I was already able to feel his hot breath on my face. His teeth got closer to my lips, they almost touched but...

MEW MEW MEW

"OH, SCREW IT! ALL I WANT IS TO KISS MY BONEHEAD!" He reached his phone and clapped it open, Alphys was calling.

"Sup, Alphys? Why I'm not with Pap, I'm still on the surface. Another portal is open now? Listen, if anyone of ya enter the bedroom, he's gonna be dead." The words of him made me shiver, I never heard him, when he spoke out a threat.

But wait... why shouldn't anyone enter the bedroom... oh... gosh...

He clapped his phone shut and put it on the table next near the bed, then he turned back to me.

"Sup? U look kinda red..." I just shrugged with my shoulder and turned around, so Sans could face me the right way. He climbed onto the couch and crept closer to me, in his eyes were indelible lust.

He activated his blue eyes and a blue tongue hung out of his mouth, some goosebumps ran down my spine. His arms wandered under my shirt and my bare skin touched his bone hand. It was warm...

Our foreheads already touched and our breath mixed together, it caused, that my mind blurred. I could feel his tongue brush over my lips and search a way into my mouth. I moaned.

"OH MY GOD, SANS! WHAT THE HELL?! THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND GIVES ME SOME MORE WATCHER!" I heard a metallic voice, mixed with a gay undertone. My eyes opened scared and I saw a fabulous and pink man (?) standing in my bedroom. I knew who he was... but it shocked me anyway...

"Mettaton... ya r gonna... die." I could feel the cold breeze, that started to fill the room and I decided to save the whole situation. With one hand I grabbed Sans jacket and with the other one I held him back at the shoulder.

"So, you're Mettaton? Nice to meet such a star, and by the way, your stilettos are so fashionable!" I guess to flatter his feelings would be the best, so I extended my hand to Mettaton and smiled bright.

"Oh my... Oh my... You are such a great human, dear! And you already know my name, What a coincidence! What's your name?" He shook my hands excited and pulled me out of the bedroom. Sans followed me, in his eyes was anger and he seemed to explode every minute.

In my long house floor were some other monsters I could recognize. Undyne, Alphys and even Paps... They were all here.

"Oh my... well... hello there. My names (Y/N) and... nice to meet y'all!" My hands raised and I waved at them a little nervous, Mettaton patted my shoulder laughing.

"I catched Sans and (Y/N) kissing in the bedroom, it was pretty passionate..." Okay, I thought he would shut up, but I was wrong...

He's going to die.

"O-oh, um... Because o-of that Sans didn't w-want us to enter t-the bedroom. S-sorry, Sans. A p-portal appeared a-and..."

"AND WE COULDN'T RESIST TO COME ON THE SURFACE WORLD!" Undyne cut off Alphys and she shouted passionate, that made me twitch hard.

"Okay... Um... Maybe Paps could show you the house and the TV. Because I think I'll need some rest..." Paps nodded, smiling understanding and shoo his friends into the kitchen.

"So sorry for that... I didn't know, that another portal would appear. May I join ya with restin?" Sans reached out for me and made it to pick me up, we both disappeared in my bedroom. I floated in my bed, because of Sans eye and we snuggled together until we both fell asleep again.