Chapter 23

"AH~" I woke up startled, when I heard this scream.

I was laying next to Sans, his arms wrapped around me. With a checking look, I made sure Sans didn't wake up and I was right. His breath went smooth and quiet, his eyes closed. I looked around in the room, Papyrus, Blue and Ink were laying a few meters away from Sans' bed.

After playing 'truth or dare', Undyne, Alphys, Metagay and Nabstablook decided to go home, Gaster followed them a few hours later.

Anyway... careful, I slipped out of the bed, looking, that Sans didn't woke up. With softly feet steps, I sneaked out of the room, almost tripping over a clothe from Sans. Finally, I did it and stood outside on the upper floor. Honey's snorts sounded up to my ear and I could see, that he was sleeping on the couch down stairs.

"ah... ah... Papyrus~" Some moans reverberated again through the house and I recognized the source of it. Slowly, I walked up to the door of Paps room, peered through the door gap and... fast holding my hand over my mouth, before I screamed out loud.

Red and Edge were... doing 'it' at the moment and Red seemed to enjoy 'it'. He was sitting on Edge's lap, pounding up and down, while moaning out loud. With a giant jump backwards, I tripped over something behind me and expected that I would land hard on the floor.

"My god! Bonehead, what're u creepin around so late?!" It was Sans voice behind me and he catched me, before I could crash on the floor.

"Well... uh... I woke up, because I heard something, like a slight moan... and... um... I wanted to make clear, what it was, so... I followed the sounds until here..."

"And watcha found? A ghost?" Sans chuckled briefly and nibbled softly at my neck. I forced him gently to stop, then told him what was going on in Paps room.

"WH...whut?!" Sans remembered the late time, we were awake in and interrupted his scream into an intense whispering. I nodded as shocked as he was and I've expected Sans to rush into Paps room every moment.

"I'll talk to them tomorrow. Right now, I just wanna snuggle with you in my bed. Don't stress ya self with such a crap." He picked me up and carried back in his room, into his bed. I cuddled myself in his blanket, felt how his arms wrapped again around my waist and his face burying in my back.

"Sans... You know, that I love you, right?" The thought just popped in my head and I rose a dumb fear in me, but Sans just giggled a little. His teeth bit on my naked skin and I could hear him grumble a soft 'of course, Bonehead', before my eyes shut.

(This part is really short in comparison to the others, but I thought this would be a 'nasty' difference to the other chapters, that were really long, tho. See ya soon~)