Chapter 26

"So, h-how's her glowing?" Sans was back in the laboratory with Alphys and Gaster, the three were working normally again and did a research for the portals.

"The glowing? Of whom?" Gaster asked suspicious and glanced up from his files, he was reading. Sans and Alphys grew a little nervous, so Gaster assumed it had something to do with (Y/n). He grew more curious and nervous, so he stood up and walked over to his mates.

"Huh... okay. (Y/n)'s soul has started to glow recently... but my soul doesn't. So, now I'm afraid of hurting her." Sans sighed and leaned exhausted at his desk, getting his soul out of his chest and eyeing it angry. Gaster sighed too and approached his 'son', patting his shoulder. Alphys did so too.

"No worries, Sans. As long as you love her, there will be no problems... But, what did (Y/n) say, when she heard about this?" Alphys and Sans exchanged some looks, then explaining to Gaster, that (Y/n) didn't know about this.

"S-Sans decided it w-would be the best. O-oh, right. W-where even i-is she?" As answer, Sans phone vibrated short and he fast opened the chat with (Y/n). She sent a funny picture with her and Ink painting some stuff. The next picture was with Papyrus,Ink and another girl together, Sans chuckled a little in thoughts.

"She looks happy... And Papyrus is with her. She is saved, I think." Gaster stared at the sent pictures too, smiling satisfied. Alphys definitely understood, that both felt something for (Y/n) and she had to laugh a little. That caused the both men to come back in reality.

"What would you do, Gaster? Alphys? What did you do, that your soul started to glow, because of Undyne?" Sans really seemed to be despaired and had no idea left, but Alphys just shrugged apologizing. Gaster thought a little.

"S-sorry, Sans. I don't k-know, it just h-happened."

"Do you think a lot about her? Like... every free or unfree minute? And do sometimes... think of nasty stuff?" Sans was suddenly situated in a weird situation of discussing about his feelings. He never talked about them with anyone...

It was too embarrassing.

"Um... I have to admit that I... try not to think a lot about her and..."

"WHAT? And you're saying you love her?! You're always thinking of the one, when you love him. Always. Anytime. No matter when or what." Gaster behaved really dramatical about this and Sans grinned overwhelmed by this. He felt like a real dumbass now.

"Guess, u r right. I've always tried make my heart glowin, but suppressin the thoughts 'bout her. I'm such a bonehead, ha-ha!" Gaster punched him rough on his back, loud laughing and celebrating his 'victory'. Soon, Sans quit his work and went home. One reason was, that he decided, while working, thinking at (Y/n), but at this point he just made a whole mess. He couldn't concentrate again, was freezing at some places, smiling dreamy, until Gaster or Alphys poking him.

"Would be better, if you end work." Gaster told him and pushed Sans out of the laboratory.

Now he was walking a little out of his skull through the waterfalls, always thinking at (Y/n). He laid down on the ground, where they last time fell into the pound, watching his reflection. In the night, he had turned back to normal again and at breakfast, Papyrus asked (Y/n), if she wanted to join him hanging out with Ink.

"That would be much fun! But... Sans are you okay with this?" (Y/n)'s face turned so suddenly in Sans direction and hit him hard, when he noticed the pure look on her face.