Chapter 29

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE" said Papyrus once again to a new guest, who stepped inside of the warm house of him and his brother, maybe now (Y/n)'s too. But that was not the question tonight. Sans and Papyrus were planning this big Christmas party every year, but now Pibs and (Y/n) were new on the party.

'Oh right... Pibs. If she's okay at the moment?' thought Papyrus and his head turned immediately in the direction of the full crowd. His eyes couldn't spot her at first, but soon, a very small and fragile looking person appeared in his sight. She was talking to Fresh at the moment, in her eyes sparkled new will and DETERMINATION.

A few days before, when he cleaned the dishes and Pibs stayed at his side, he started to ask about her problem soon. She was a little reserved at first, but the first words poured out of her mouth and she started to cry. She told him, that Ink...

"Oh hi, Papyrus! Do you know, where Pibs is?" When you speak of the devil... Ink was standing curious in front of Papyrus and smiled kind at him. With a forced smile back, he pointed hesitating in the direction, he had last seen Pibs talking.

Ink passed Papyrus with a thankful smile, then he hurried into the crowd and Papyrus wasn't able to see him anymore. Papyrus couldn't help it try to follow Ink, after short time went by, because he wanted to make sure, that Pibs was alright.

When he pressed himself through the tight people, even talked to them a little, he bumped into (Y/n). She was surrounded by several people, like Toriel and Red. Red was talking to her very upset, his hands stick at (Y/N)'s stomach. His eyes sparkled the same, like Blue's, when he heard about the pregnancy.

"So, maybe I can b his uncle? Or like his... his... um... protector!" Papyrus chuckled, when he heard about this.

'Right. I'm gonna be uncle. Wowie! I'm really looking forward to this!'

"Oh, Papyrus. Is everything alright? You look a little worried." These words made Papyrus twitch a little and he scratched the back of his skull, while looking for a good excuse.

"OH, I'M JUST CURIOUS, IF THE FOOD WILL BE ENOUGH FOR TONIGHT. MAYBE I SHOULD GET BLUE AND MAKE SOME NEW STUFF. SO, SEE YOU LATER, (Y/N)!" With this, Papyrus went on and disappeared in the kitchen. (Y/n) was staring at him a little while, until Red teared her out of her thoughts.

"U wanna eat somethin? I've got some tacos from Blue, here." Apparently, Red left to gather some food for (Y/n), she didn't even notice. (Y/n) nodded and took a small bite of one taco in Red's hands, this one grinned satisfied and lead her onto the sofa, so she could sit. The time went on and (Y/n) talked to many new persons, like Fresh or Error. It was really hard to understand, what exactly Fresh was talking, because he used such confusing words and about Error... (Y/n) was just really sure, that Error despised her. He was avoiding her handshake or any other physical contacts, his voice frightened (Y/n) every time she heard it and she couldn't really describe it, but she felt scared in his roundabouts.

While (Y/n) was just munching the taco, Error glanced at her with a disgusted expression. He was standing near the kitchen, holding a cup full with peppermint tea and a funny scarf, that Ink made for him. He wasn't satisfied with the decision of Sans, to let (Y/n) stay in this world, his opinion about (Y/n) was just a little nasty mistake in this whole thing.

"What are ya staring at?" Error twitched by this voice and his head shot in the direction of the voice source. Pibs was leaning next to him at the wall, her face was half hidden in a brown scarf and she wore a blue familiar hoodie. Under it, a neon pink shirt showed the words: 'little Glitch'. It was the shirt, he gave her a long time ago. His face darkened by this memory.

"Just tryin to accept (Y/n) in our world. She's a nasty little mistake here..."

"So, I'm a nasty mistake too, huh?" Her voice was filled full of provocation and sarcasm, Error growled annoyed by this comment. She punched him gently in his side to show him, she didn't mean it. After that, she approached Error and leaned her head on his shoulder, staring pointless in the crowd in front of her.

Error sighed and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, he looked at her with a sad expression.

"And... howzit goin with 'Squid'?"

"We're over a big row now. So, glad, we did it."

"U two are rowing very much recently, aren't ya?"

"Well, not as much, as we did."

"Ha... Yeah! Pibs... y'know, I still love you, right?"

"Yeah... I love you too."

"HEY, PAPYRUS! PAPYRUS! Hey man, Sans is looking for ya. C'mon, everyone's waitin for ya." Honey was looking for his origin self in the kitchen and found a chatting Papyrus with this weird artist. They were talking really heated and when the artist noticed Honey, he smiled nervous.

"Did ya say somethin, Honey?" Honey nodded and explained to both of them, that Sans wanted everyone to meet in the living room. He was able to see, that they were growing more curious, so they followed Honey into the living room.

Ink spotted his girlfriend with Error and hurried furious at them, a little later, Honey and Papyrus could here soft yells of rowing persons, but soon they went silent.

Honey brought Papyrus right next to Sans, who stood in front of (Y/n) waiting for his brother.

"SANS, WHY IS EVERYBODY WAITING FOR ME?! AND WHAT'S THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE?"

"Bro, just b quiet and listen. Okay um... Everybody. I know, today's Christmas and I hope everybody is chilled to the bone so far, heh... So, I have to make an announcement! (Y/n), everybody in here knows, how much stuff we've been through. What a bonehead u r, but... y'know, u r my bonehead. U made friends and got my soul, sorry for sounding so cheesy. My question now..." And with this, Sans fell on his knees with a nervous grin on his skull. In his bony hands was a small silver ring, that shone a little bit. (Y/n) was staring at Sans the whole time, chuckling sometimes, but always had a confused look on her face. When Sans started to kneel, she gasped out some air and pressed her hands on her lips.

"Will you marry me, (Y/n)?" When he finally said these last words, (Y/n) dropped crying in front of him. Sans grew a nervous and slipped worried to (Y/n), lend a hand under her chin and forced her to look at him. She nodded a few times and Sans teeth pressed against her lips. While that, he put the ring on her finger and squeezed them happy.

"I LOVE YOU SANS!"