Chapter 31

«Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! Is everything on its place?! I think the ceremony starts in a few minutes! And the fuck, is (Y/n) already here?!" Sans rushed up and down, ordering Ink and Honey around him in his wardrobe, while playing nervous with his tie.

"Yeah, yeah Sans. Everythin is correct in order. But..."

"... (Y/n) and Pibs aren't here yet." Ink scratched nervous the back of his skull, checking a few times, if his smoking looked okay. As soon as Sans heard this, he went furious.

"WHAT?! SHE TOLD ME, SHE'S NOT GONNA B LATE!" With an annoyed groan Sans let himself pound into a red and comfortable armchair, the other two skeletons turned asking in his direction. Honey sighed a little bit and walked up to his mate.

"Oh, c'mon on, she's not goin to let ya wait in front of the altar... She loves ya."

"Yeah, right. Just trust'er, they're gonna come." Ink and Honey tried to distract Sans as good as possible, until Toriel and Asgore called for them to join the ceremony. Sans was leaded to the altar with many eyes on him, there he started to chat a little with Toriel.

Ink and Honey stood next to him, waited for the arriving (Y/n) to enter the throne room.

With time, the people grew impatient and a loud chatting atmosphere started over the waiting crowd. Sans got really pissed and nervous, reaching his phone and called his fiancée, but nobody took the call. After that he insert the number of Pibs, immediately someone got the call.

"Sup? Yeah, yeah... I know... We're late, but guess what."

"What...?" Suddenly, Pibs teleported on the other side of Sans, grinned satisfied at him with her phone in her hands.

"She's waiting in front of the entrance with Gaster. OI, RED! COME HERE!" Pibs waved at the chubby and edgy skeleton, who hurried cursing next to Pibs. When he arrived, he and Pibs glanced smirking on the other side, Sans, Honey and Ink looked back a little confused.

"Pibs, what r u doin there? We're the accompany of the fiancé and the..."

"Shush! We're the accompany of the fiancée!"

"THAT'S THE SAME, WHAT I SAID!"

"MIMIMIMI!" Pibs showed Ink her tongue, while Red howled amused. Ink and Pibs fought a little longer, when the bride finally stepped into the hall. Her left arm was wrapped around Gaster's, both looked nervous around the hall, meeting several eye pairs of the waiting guests.

Then, they did their first step, the second, the third... until they walked proudly through the many benches and the reaction was a relieving applause of each person. Sans saw (Y/n) the first time this day and he was overwhelmed by the sight of her in the wedding dress.

His eye sockets wide open and with a strong glowing soul, he stood in the front watching his future wife walking towards him. Behind him, Honey and Ink murmured something about the dress. Red blushed, when he saw (Y/n) in this dress, but Pibs just grinned and patted her shoulder for an egoistic reason.

When (Y/n) arrived the altar, Sans couldn't help it but stare at her intensely, what caused (Y/n) to blush hard. She blinked a few times, when Asgore and Toriel interrupted them.

"Um... (Y/n) and Sans. Shall we start the ceremony now? Tori, would you start?" Asgore turned around to his (former ex-wife, now again his) wife and she nodded agreeing.

"Well... We all got here together, because we wanted to witness the connection of Sans' and (Y/n)'s life. Their souls adjusted, so both of them can't live without each other anymore. They're linked to each other, they found each other, even tho both are from another dimension. So, before we get this done... Asgore-dear, would you please?" Toriel ended her reassuring speech and gave the words back to Asgore, while that the crowd, the accompany of the bride and fiancé and Sans and (Y/n) themselves sat down.

"Okay... to the main ceremony. So, Torie and me take out your souls now, we will ask you 'the' questions and then... only then... you both can live in one life together. Side by side. Let's start" Toriel stood in front of (Y/n) and Asgore in front of Sans.

Before they could do anything further, Sans grabbed the hand of (Y/n). He turned her around and looked at her very serious, his left eye was activated suddenly.

"(Y/n) ... I have to explain you that, if you or I are denying each other's love, we could possibly get some damage and... y'know, I dun have much..."

"SANS, I WOULD NEVER REJECT YOUR LOVE!" With a short peck on Sans' teeth, she turned back to Toriel still holding his hand, Sans got a little flustered. His eyes went through the crowd, thankfully just seeing some cheerful and encouraging eyes looking at him.

"Sans... are you ready too?" Asgore teared Sans out of his thoughts and he went back on the ceremony, Toriel already held (Y/n)'s soul in her hands. It glowed beautiful and soon Asgore held Sans' soul too. The both goat monsters let the soul approach each other and then they touched.

Sans heard his fiancée inhaling sharp and in his eye corner, he could see how she lolled a little. Toriel gave her a little worried look and nodded in the direction of Asgore he nodded back.

"Sans. Will you take (Y/n) as your wife and let her soul mix with yours?"

"Y-yes." Even Sans started to feel hot to and had to suppress some other noises, that would be ridiculous.

"And (Y/n), will you let Sans' soul mix with yours and accept him as your husband?"

"O-oh... Of course!"

And then, the both souls got mixed together. The blue glowing heart with the (f/c) heart, Sans felt (Y/n)'s hand squeezing his to dead and she kept her mouth shut with her other hand.

Toriel kneeled down to her, patting her shoulder comforting. Sans joined her, full of worries, then his eyes get stick back on their souls. It was fully mixed and some two-colored new souls were created. With a slight swerve of Asgore, the both hearts fled back into Pibs and Sans body, then (Y/n) felt a little better.

"I-I think we end the ceremony here. Sans and (Y/n) should... get some rest together, my guests. We will bring you to the dining hall! Please follow me!" Toriel and Asgore leaded Sans behind the altar, then they disappeared with the rest of the crowd. Sans and (Y/n) were getting back to the wardrobe, (Y/n) wasn't really in the shape of walking this far, so Sans got her on his arms and carried her.

"S-Sans, I'm sorry. I-I didn't want to blame..." But Sans cut her off by pressing his teeth on her mouth. She kissed him back and laid her arms around his neck, they finally arrived the wardrobe.

"Try to settle down and after that... We're going to have very much pun."

"Thanks, Sans."