Chapter 5

«PAPS! SANS! I'M HOME FROM SHOPPING!" (Y/N) stepped hard breathing into the house. In her hands hung some white bags, filled with food and bathing stuff. She put the bags onto the big kitchen table and took off her shoes.

"(Y/N)! I MISSED YOU, I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK NOW!" Papyrus ran to her and greeted her with a tight hug, he tends to exaggerate sometimes.

"Sup, Bonehead? Did ya finally ketchup?" With a short smile, she handed Sans his three bottles of ketchup, after that, she started to lay the things into the fridge.

"(Y/N)! WHAT THE BONE IS THAT?!" A little frightened of the sudden shout from Papyrus, (Y/N) checked the thing Papyrus was holding in his arms. She had to grin.

"Oh... um... that's a pineapple, Paps." Even Sans raised an eyebrow and glared at the orange, green palm. (Y/N) grabbed the pineapple and managed it on the counter to cut it in pieces.

"It's a fruit from... the south. (Geographic skills...) You can eat it just like this or... boil it. Cook it. PUT IT ON PIZZA!" (Y/N) shook her head disgusted and gave Papyrus a slice of the dripping pineapple. Another one to Sans.

Both skeletons examined the yellow ring and watched (Y/N) skeptical, as she shoved it into her mouth.

"Bone appetite, I guess." As soon as Sans bit in his piece, his eyes started to sparkle. Papyrus followed his example, but spit it out immediately.

"EW! THAT TASTES AWFUL!" (Y/N) and Sans giggled and continued chewing. Papyrus laid down his slice of pineapple and washed out his mouth

"AND YOU PUT THIS ON YOUR PIZZA?" With a disgusted look, he watched his brother squeezed slice by slice in his skull. The rest of the pineapple went into the fridge, it was saved for later.

"This pineapple really appealed me!"

"STOP IT, SANS! THIS FRUIT DESTROYS MY GOURMET TASTE!" (Y/N) could see, how Papyrus grew offended and folded his arms in front of his chest.

"Paps... don't be offended! You can cook some spaghetti for the evening!" (Y/N) began to clean the dirty knife and cutting board, by filling the sink with water.

"Oh... Oh... So tonight, we're gonna eat some Creepypastas!" Because of this pun, Papyrus rushed angry upstairs to play some video games.

"You're such a punny bonehead!" (Y/N) chuckled, finished washing her stuff and reached out for a towel. Sans snapped it away from her.

"Y'know, Bonehead... I may be an idiot, but... my skull isn't empty, tho!" Sans gained some gently punches from her, while helping to dry the dishes.

Later in the bedroom:

"Eyh, Bonehead. Let's make some fruity puns!" Sans and (Y/N) went in the bedroom and hung out. (Y/N) was just searching online, where the pineapples come from.

"Okay, pine-apple."

"Oh-range... what a bad pun!"

"Leave me-lone!"

"We're a punny pear!"

"I think, we're just to-mate-to!" (Y/N) accidentally clicked on a YouTube video from Lizza Koshy and the legendary intro was playing.

"Bonehead, tomato isn't a fruit!" Sans stood up and leaned his head on the shoulder from (Y/N), looking at the screen.

"Heck yeah it is!" She wanted to prove him that fact, by opening another new tab, but Sans stopped her.

"Ok... Ok... Lemme see that!" His finger tapped on the mouse, both watched some Lizza Koshy videos.