Chapter 22

"Red. Wassup between u two?" (Y/N) did it to bring Red and Sans in a private room, because she thought it would be right to tell Sans with Red.

Well Red was the first one, who answered Sans question.

"Um... well... I-I tryna... r-rape... (Y/N). A few moments ago. Ehe... he... he." You were able to see, what was going on in Sans head. His sockets darkened and his grin disappeared on his skull, Red and (Y/N) stepped back in fear.

"Sans. Please! Listen briefly, He's getting raped by his brother! He's traumatized, so you can't really say his guilty!"

"(Y/N), do u even hear what u r sayin? He tryna fuckin rape you. FUCKIN FUCK U!" Sans voice raised up and he activated his blue glowing eye, but (Y/N) embraced him beggingly.

"Please, Sans! Don't hurt him!"

"Sans. Please calm down! An' listen to (Y/N)!" But Sans didn't listen to them, so Red was forced to activate his eye too. It was a silence and tense moment until...

"SANS! THEY'RE ASKING IF YOU WANNA PLAY 'TRUTH OR DARE' WITH US! Oh... Red and (Y/N). YOU WANNA PLAY TOO?" Papyrus stormed into Sans room and spotted the three persons, but fortunately he didn't notice they were rowing at the moment.

"PAPS! Oh Sans, please let's go playing some 'truth or dare'! Please! Please!" (Y/N) grabbed Red by his arms and pulled him out of the room, so she was able to protect him. Downstairs, Edge, Honey, Nabstablook, Mettaton, Alphys, Undyne, Blue and Gaster we're sitting on the floor and chatting calmed with each other's. When they spotted Red and (Y/N) hooked by their arms, half of them chuckled loud and the other half began to whisper things to other persons.

"OH, (Y/N) AND RED! ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY WITH US?" (Y/N) nodded cheerful and sat between Gaster and Red, she could feel the discontent of Gaster next to her in her soul. Soon Papyrus and Sans followed and Sans placed himself on the opposite from (Y/N). Both avoided eye contact.

(Author: I'm tryin a new method of writin, give me feedback if I should do this more.)

Papyrus: "OKAY, LET'S START! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS TAKE... HONEY!" The carrot headed swap member sighed and inhaled some smoke of his cigarette.

Blue: "AWW, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD CHOOSE ME, PAPY! *plays offended*"

Honey: "Okay, bring it Paps. I'll take truth. *in a calm and deep voice*"

Papyrus: "OKAY! LET'S THINK! HM... Are you still virgin?" Papyrus giggled, like he said something really worse and forbidden, but Honey took it easy.

Mettaton: "What a dirty question coming from Papy-darling. *purring somehow*"

Nabstablook: "You're right, Mettaton."

Honey: "Nope." Papyrus inhaled shocked and Mettaton was winking at him. (Y/N) and Red planned with whom Honey could've done it. Both ended up laughing loud. They've earned a mad look of Sans.

Honey: "Okay, well... I take Edge."

Edge: "THE FUCK, HONEY?! OKAY, I'LL TAKE TRUTH TOO!"

Honey: "How many times you masturbate per day?"

Undyne: "OH, WHAT A DIRTY QUESTION! *slaps her leg and laughs loud*"

Alphys: "Sh, Undyne! He's thinking! *Nervous*

Edge: "GYAAH! Like... 3 times a day."

(Y/N): "Yo, that are many times. Hehe! *laughing dirty* "

Red: "Shush! He's gonna hear us. *a little uncomfortable* "

(Y/N): "Oh... Sorry, Red. *patted his shoulder*"