Chapter 6

«Paps, where is Sans? » I stepped curious in my room, looking for Pap and Sans, because maybe they wanted to play something. In this moment I was reading my messages on Instagram, so I didn't see what Paps was doing.

"OF COURSE, THE GREAT PAPYRUS DOES! HE'S TAKING A NAP ON THE COUCH!" I was about to answer him with a thank you, when I saw Paps holding my Make-Up palette in his hands. He just put on some eye shadow on and it looked really messy.

"PAPS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY MAKE-UP?!" I had a loud laugh attack and sat next to Pap, he just grinned at me satisfied. I could manage to remove my palette from Paps and put it save next to me.

"CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE ME LOOK MORE FABULOUS?!" Paps eyes sparkled and forced me to say yes, I didn't even notice I did.

"GREAT, LET'S START!" He held his face near to me and closed his eye sockets, I had to chuckle a little.

"I have to wash your 'artwork' off your face first, so... just give me a second!" In the nearest bathroom, I grabbed a fresh towel and my make-up remover to clean the mess out of Paps face. After I was able to blank his face again, I began to add a new layer of eye shadow, this time in a red tone.

"You want some lipstick too, Paps?" I've asked, when I finished my artwork on his face. PAPS LOOKED SO FABULOUS!

"YES, PLEASE!" I grabbed the reddest lipstick I owned and painted it on his... well around his teeth.

"PAPS, YOU LOOK SO FABULOUS! I really envy you!" Paps turned his head at the direction of the mirror, his eyes widened when he recognized himself again.

"Oh my... oh my... GOD, THIS IS SO COOL! THANK YOU SO MUCH, CAN I PAINT YOUR FACE TOO?!" A small blush covered my face, when he reached out for my palettes and lipstick. I nodded and closed my eyes, so he could add some eye shadow on. I've expected it to look terrible, but...

"I'M DONE, (Y/N)!" My head turned to the mirror direction, but I was a little scared to open my eyes.

"Pap... and Bonehead? Watcha both doin?" Suddenly Sans appeared in my room. I didn't hear some footsteps, but another strange noise.

"Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans..." A great idea popped into my mind and I turned around to him with a fat and dirty smile.

"Yoho... Why're u guys so makeup?!"

"PAAAAAAPS, WE HAVE TO CATCH HIM! And... MAKE HIM LOOK FABULOUS TOO!" I shouted and pointed at Sans, he didn't seem to understand my words but at least Paps did.

"YOU ARE SO RIGHT, (Y/N)!" Paps raised up and grabbed his smaller brother by the shoulders, lead him to the couch. Paps and me 'sandwiched'... ehe... sanswiched... Sans and I started to paint some eye shadow above his eye sockets. He wanted to get rid of us, but finally kept still...

While we giggled and painted on Sans' face, my eye looked at the mirror and... holy Bone! Paps really seemed to have a hand for makeup. I LOOKED SO FABULOUS!

"U guys r goin to pay for this... Especially u, Bonehead!" The threat of Sans didn't impress me and I added some matt red lipstick around his teeth, as Paps just finished the eyeliner.

"Sansy... Your look numbs my sans-es!"

"Well then maybe I should make up m'debts with'ya... Prepare to float around, Bonehead..." With these words, he activated his blue glowing eye and raised his hand. I felt my body leaving the comfortable couch and flying around in the room. Paps was distracted by looking at himself in the mirror and posting photos of his on monstagram and ghostchat. They're name for 'you know what'...

"SANS, LEMME DOWN!"

"Hehe... Bonehead, dun be so lifted. Ya should try to be a bit more down to earth." My middle fingers pointed at him and I tried to look pouted even when I had to grin. He turned me upside-down and let me swirl around a bit.

"(Y/N)! I'M GOING TO MAKE SOME SPAGETTIS NOW! SEE YA LATER!"

"NOOOO, PAPS. DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! SANS GONNA KILL ME WITH HIS PUNS!" But Paps just waved at us to and left the room and cause that I've moaned annoyed. Because I stretched my head out while moaning, I hit my head at the bedpost.

A hollow clonk was hearable and my head started to hurt bad.

"Aw damnit, Bonehead!" Sans ordered me onto his lap and examined my hurting point. I twitched.

"Owie! That hurts!" I whined and bit on my bottom lip.

"Sorry, Bonehead. Guess it hurts more, when the skulls empty, eh?"

"Oh, screw you... I can't be mad at you, when you look like this!" With my index finger, I pointed on his painted face. He 'rolled' his 'eyes' and snapped his finger. The towel with the make-up remover appeared next to him.

"Clean m'face, Bonehead!" The towel dropped between us both, sighing I took it and brushed through his face. Soon the whiteness of his bones dazzled me again.

"Going to rub this shit outta my face too..." I mumbled and pressed the towel at my face.

"U definitely look better without it..." I've heard Sans voice through the towel. I removed it to look at him with a questioning look. A laugh attack hit him, when he saw my dirty face.

"And I can't b serious when u look like that!" He took away the towel from me and began to brush through my face. Satisfied, my eyes closed immediately and I enjoyed the gently touches.

After a while, the towel disappeared, but a soft hand was put on both of my cheeks.

"Sans... what are you..." But a hiss cut me off, so I just stared at the face of Sans. A blue blush decorated his face, his eyes were almost shut and I could feel his trembling breath on my skin.

"Sa-sans... How do skeletons kiss?"

"I've got my ways..." He muttered through his teeth and drew closer, my lips almost touched him.

MEW... MEW... MEW...

"HUH?!" My head snatched out of Sans hands and turned terrified to the phone on the bedside drawer, it was Sans.

"Oh... your telebone is ringing." A little disappointed, I crawled down from his lap and gave him his phone. It was Alphys on it.

"Sup, Alphys?"