Chapter 3

Third person POV:

Papyrus 'opened' his eyeholes. A little grumbling, he scanned the place next to him, waiting for the fluffy jacket of his brother.

There was nothing.

A little confused, he reached the bed edge and wanted to check for (Y/N), when he saw his brother and her sitting sleeping next to each other. Fascinated he dropped his head onto his hands and watched them a little.

"hey, Sans... wake up, brother!" Papyrus knew, that he could wake up Sans very fast, just with mumbling. Sans suddenly 'opened' his eyes and noticed his sleeping position. With a questioning look, his eyes focused on Papyrus.

"Sup, Buddy? You look like somethin's crawled under ur bones." Sans' Puns made Papyrus look a little annoyed, but he pulled himself together to speak softly.

"well... I wanted to ask, why didn't call Alphys? Maybe our phones still work?" The both brothers just looked at each other, then Sans moved (Y/N) down on the sofa and put his jacket on her cooling body. Automatically she grabbed it and cuddled deeper into it.

"'kay, I'm gonna call her." He reached his phone and pressed some buttons to call Alphys, the call was going through. A few seconds the peep tone was hearable, then the nervous voice was there.

"He-Hello? Sa-Sans? Well, I... I've expected your... call..."

"IS THIS SANS?! HEY BUDDY, HOW ARE YOU DOING?!" The voice sounded like Undyne, Sans held the phone a little wider away from his earholes, Undyne shouted too loud. Papyrus has been climbing next to his brother and listened closely to the conversation. As he heard the shouting Undyne, he forgot to be silence and started screaming too.

"UNDYNE! ALPHYS, HOW CAN WE GET OUT OF HERE?!" This shrill voice caused that (Y/N) jumped up fearful and searched for the source of the shrill sound. As he saw Papyrus and Sans telephoning, she dropped herself again onto the couch and moaned annoyed.

"PAPYRUS. DON'T. EVER. SCARE. ME. AGAIN!" With a second moan, she leaned back and reached out for her own phone.

Alphys and Undyne heard the moans and asked Sans what was going on.

"Um... this was (Y/N). We were teleported here into her house, she's a human from the surface. U know, we're kinda stuck above here... feeling like living dead..." A chuckle of (Y/N) got Sans attention, but short after that he continued listening to Alphys.

"Okay um... I have to tell you guys something...I've been experimenting with portals some time now. I've specialized myself on 'natural' Portals, which appear in several time in our reality. I've found some of them and could calculate the apparition of them. And one of them appeared yesterday, I didn't know where it was, but I could activate it, so someone would be teleported somewhere... And then I heard you two guys disappeared. Ehe... ehe..." (Y/n) Approached Sans side and listened to Alphys as well. After Alphys was done explaining, there was a bounding silence in the bedroom, even Papyrus was muted.

"Hello Alphys, here's (Y/N). How long do you think, they have to stay with me? Can they... come home soon?" The two skeletons and the human listened to some heavy sighs, the Alphys add the information in a mumbling tone.

"Well... um... I guess... up to a half year." That was the point when Papyrus freak out. He dropped onto the couch and started to whine loudly, (Y/N) crawled up to him and pulled him into a warming hug. She whispered some calming words to Papyrus, what helped him to settle down.

While that, Sans glanced at the phone in his hands. His glowing eyes went out, that's when he started to be very serious.

"F*ck you. Alphys." Then he hangs up. Papyrus didn't hear, what Sans said, because he was distracted by talking to (Y/N).

"Guys, my parents are out until this evening so... I'm going to make some tea. Paps, do you wanna help me? You could make some spaghetti's too!" Her voice felt like a warming and hopeful fire, that giving the hearts consolation. Papyrus nodded and sniffed a few times, hand in hand, they raised and walked in the direction of the kitchen.

"SANS! WANNA JOIN US?!" Papyrus swirled around with (Y/N). They laughed happy and she was stretching out her hand to Sans. In here eyes something glittered intensively.

"Sans! Don't give up! WE'RE GOING TO BE SUPER COOL AND DOPE FRIENDS! And I'm going to be your Bonehead!"