Chapter 28

The following weeks were really beautiful.

Sans could encourage me to be exciting for our baby and he cared a lot about me lately. Stroking hours and weird meals were getting normal and with time we both could tell that my belly got a little bit swollen.

Anyway, it was like two days before Christmas and I was hanging out with Pibs at home. Sans and Papyrus were just searching a Christmas tree and Ink said he wanted to make some decorations.

"Does it kick again?" Pibs asked me, when she got back with our two tea cups, that's what I'm usually drinking now. The TV was running and Mettaton's cooking show was on.

"Pibs! 'It' is going to be a boy! So, he got a gender." I could see, Pibs's eye rolling and a grin ruled in her face. She winked at me and reached me the cup, when she sat next to me and gave the TV a brief look.

"It's like your... second month, right?" With a careful move, Pibs lend one of her hand on my belly. He wasn't kicking or moving in the moment, so she pulled her hand back a little disappointed. I guess, she thought I wasn't looking at her in the moment, because she put her hand also on her own stomach. Her face revealed a sad expression and I've already opened my mouth to ask about it, when suddenly...

"HELLO, (Y/N)! PIBS! WE'RE BACK!" Papyrus and Sans came in with a cute, small Christmas tree, which he laid down in the corner of the living room.

"Hello, Bonehead." Sans came closer to me and nibbled gently at my cheek, then winked at Pibs as a welcome.

"Welcome back, you two. Well, then only Ink's missing."

"I'll call him and tell him to come over." Pibs clapped her phone open and went in a silent corner to call Ink, while Sans and Papyrus teared me into the kitchen. Papyrus got one of his spaghetti out of the fridge and moved to the hot plate to start cooking. Sans set me on a chair and started to stroke over my belly, tried to listen.

My sight went over to Pibs again, she was talking a little upset in her phone, what made my worries come back. I turned to Sans and stopped him stroking my belly, so he would listen to me.

"Sans, I think Pibs and Ink are having some bad problems."

"So, you noticed too, huh? I dun have any ideas, how to help, but... I think, we can't do much. We shouldn't get involved in this, especially not you. I wanna b sure, u r safe." Sans nibbled at my cheek and embraced me saving, I caught him glancing at Pibs, who stood to the wall, with her back at our direction.

A few minutes later, Papyrus ended cooking at the same time, like Pibs finished her call and she sat a little bit insecure at the table.

"Ink isn't coming over today, he's busy at work, I'm sorry. But Blue and Honey should arrive every moment and help us decorating the tree." She mumbled with a forced happy smile, I could tell that something happened.

"Oh, well... You can sleep over 'til Christmas, if u wanna." Sans offered to her and we could all see, that her face enlightened. She nodded thankfully and took the plate filled with spaghetti out of Papyrus' hand. Soon everybody got his portion and was munching his spaghetti.

Since I turned pregnant, I was in love with Papyrus's spaghettis, so I almost ate every day of it. But Sans was making sure, that I ate everything, that I have to and didn't take any poisonous stuff to me, which could hurt the baby.

"Papy, should I help u doing the dishes?" Pibs asked suddenly, when she finished with her meal. She wanted to start without waiting for Papyrus to answer, but he just stopped her with a sudden movement, his face serious.

"N-NO, PIBS. I DON'T WANT YOU TO WORK HERE, YOU'RE GUEST AND... I think you're working hard every day, you should take a break. BUT I WOULD FEEL HONORED, WHEN YOU KEEP COMPANY ME! NYEHEHE!" With a slight blush, Pibs agreed, but helped Papyrus to get the dishes into the sink.

I wonder, how she would've cleaned the dishes anyway. She can't reach the top of the sink, like me.

Knock knock

"Come in!" Sans asked with a fat grin in his face and one second later Honey and Blue stepped into the living room. We could see them through the kitchen door frame and I waved at them happily.

"Hello Blue! Hello Honey!" Sans and me stepped to the Swap members and hugged both tightly, Blue was the first one, who noticed my belly and he stared at it confused.

"B-Brother, did (Y/n) gain some weight?" His words made me laugh and I stroke softly over my stomach, Honey seemed to think a bit, but soon he got what was going on and he chuckled. With a very curious and confused look, Blue approached me and lend a hand on my stomach.

"Blue, I think, (Y/n)'s pregnant. She's gonna have a baby." Honey said, what caused Blue to gasp out loud and his eyes started to glimmer. He pressed his skull excited at my belly and listened, wile talking in a cute voice to my baby.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE REALLY GONNA HAVE A SMALL HUMAN?! CAN I PLAY WITH HIM?! Wait... IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL AND WHAT NAME DOES HE OR SHE HAVE THEN?!" Blue jumped around excited, what exhausted me a little, but Sans noticed it and could bring me to the couch. Honey settled his smaller brother down and told him not to yell anymore.

"It's gonna be a boy. Sans and I didn't pick a name yet, but we're looking forward to it." While I chatted with Blue a little more, Sans and Honey decided to visit Grillbz and take a drink there. I ordered him, not to drink too much and that both of them should be back before the dinner.

"Sure thing, Bonehead! See ya later, guys."

"Later, Blue!" The door fell shut and we were only four people left in the house. I remembered Papyrus and Pibs and peeked briefly into the kitchen. Papyrus was hugging Pibs tight, who seemed to cry a little. First, I was a little shocked by this, but I did it to focus on Blue again and push my worries away. Papyrus was able to help and I believe in him, so, he could easily help Pibs... right?