One<3

Hey I'm Liv Cole I'm seventeen, and I'm pretty much just a regular girl. Besides the fact that I'm the best fighter in my dads gym, and I can kick anyone's ass. I'm actually pretty nice, and some people say I'm a child at heart, but when it comes to my family... if you mess with them I will be the shit outta you. Anyways I guess now your gonna read about my life huh? Go ahead... nothing fancy.

*Liv's PoV*

"Faster!"

"One. Two."

I was training this new guy, Adam. He's a good fighter, not great, but he's getting there. He's nineteen, and very tall. Not that bad looking, but not my type. You know?

"Hey way to finish." I said clapping throwing a towel at him. He was sweating profusely from the hard round he just went through in the punching bags. "Thanks Liv. I really appreciate you training me." He said smiling. I just smiled, and poured some water on him, than he shook the water out of his already drenched hair.

"Okay, ill hold the gloves for you. We can finish up with some combos yeah?" I said. He nodded smiling.
I grabbed the gloves, and slipped them on. We jumped in the ring, and he was shaking out his muscles. He started doing some combo shots to my hands.

"So are you ready for fight night?" I asked moving my hand over his head making him duck. "Yeah-I'm-excited." He said in between punches. "Your gonna do great!" I said focusing on his punches, so I don't catch a fist to the face. "Thanks-Liv!" He said breathing heavy.

——
"Nice job today! I'll see you here for the first fight at 12." I said as Adam was walking towards the front door. "Okay see you later. Bye Liv!" He yelled walking out. "Bye weirdo." I mumbled under my breath smiling.

I took a shower in the locker rooms, and got a thrasher hoodie, and some shorts on. I walked to my dad office, and sat in the comfy leather chair. "Hey Liv. How is Adam doing?" My dad asked. "He's doing great! He's improved a lot." I said slouching from being so tired.

"Hey dad I think I'm gonna head home, I'm exhausted." I said yawning. "Okay see you at home." He said pushing his glasses further in his face, filling out paper work.

I was almost out of the gym when I saw a group of guys walking in. Two of them looked a lot alike, they were all very tall. Pretty intimidating considering I'm 5'5, and a half. "Hi can I help you?" I asked tiredly. One stepped up, and smirked looking me up, and down. Creep. "Yeah. Is fight night tomorrow?" He asked. "Sure is." I said smiling. "Starts at 12." I said. "Cool thanks, will I see you there?" He asked smirking.

"Um yeah." I said. "Perfect.  Babygirl, You know I think your number would look pretty good in my phone." He said. I just rolled my eyes. "I think my fist would look good in your face." I said smiling. All the guys looked shocked. "Ouch." He said. "What's your name fuck boy?" I asked.

"Dolan, Grayson Dolan." He said. "Well. Garett. I'm not interested." I said grabbing my gym bag. As I was walking away I saw the guy that looked just like fuck boy. "Hmm same face. Are you a fuck boy too, or can I drop the bitchy act when I talk to you?" I asked going back to my regular bubbly personality. He just smiled, and winked. "Damn. I hate being a bitch, but I hate fuck boys more." I said rolling my eyes.

"Bye Garett!" I yelled walking out.

"It's Gray-" the door slamming shut cut him off.

——
I finally arrived home, and immediately jumped into my bed drifting off to sleep. I can't wait for fight night tomorrow.

I really don't want to see that fuck boy. The other one, that had the same face as him. He's different. Not to mention has a cute ass smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you like Part one!!!
Please vote, and comment:)
Thanks Hun.