Twenty<3

*Liv's PoV*
I finished shaking out my arms and got loose for the fight. Kayla slowly walked into the ring. I was sat in my corner talking to the guys. "So, word is your a pretty good fighter." Jay said. I smiled. "I guess so." I said shrugging. Nate scoffed. "She broke my fucking arm, and leg... she's a hell of a fighter." Nate said. I giggled. "That makes you even hotter." Mason said. Ethan gave him a death glare.

"Dude, don't even try, Liv's loyal as fuck." Gray said making me giggle. I leaned outside the ring and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Mine." I said kissing his cheek. He turned. "I could get used to hearing that." He said kissing me.

We heard a big sigh. "Are we fighting or what?" I Kayla asked rolling her eyes. I smiled. E went and sat back down, all the guys are watching us fight I guess. "Don't hurt her to much Babygirl." E yelled. I smiled and mouthed I love you. He smiled, and mouthed it back.

I walked up to Kayla and she immediately swung at me. Obviously I dodged it, and grabbed her arm. "Eager are we?" I asked. She looks pissed. I sent a punch to her jaw. Not gonna like that hurt like a bitch, but it her her a hell of a lot more. I sent another punch to her eye, and broke the skin. She tried to punch me, so I moved and flipped her over my shoulder. She slammed against the hard ring floor, and groaned in pain.

I could hear 'oohs' and 'ahh' from the guys. I punched her in the face twice doing a combo. She wrapped her legs around my waist. Ooh big mistake hunny. I grabbed Both of her arms and slowly raised her up, then slamming her against the floor. She scrambled up to her feet, and by the way she was looking around, you could tell she was out of it.

She tried to punch me, Hun hasn't hit me once. I grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back hearing a cracking noise. She screamed. "You broke my fucking arm!" She yelled. I shoved her to the ground and pinned her arms. "If you ever talk about Ethan like that again, or anyone of those guys over there... I will personally make sure you stop breathing." I said then got off her.

I walked to the sides of the ring and jumped out to see the shocked look on the guys faces. I walked to the guys, and started unwrapping my knuckles. Once I was done Jay had his jaw dropped. I walked to his and closed his mouth. He snapped out of his gaze and smiled. "Damn. That was hot." Mason said. I chuckled. "Hey, no your supposed to tell him to fuck off." Ethan whined. "Sorry baby." I replied.

I turned to Mason. "Fuck off." I said making him chuckle. I was pulled by my waist into E's lap. "What do we do with her?" Jay asked. "Sell her to some guy on eBay." I said playing with my fingers. All the guys laughed. I laid back on Ethan and was fairly comfy. E  kissed my neck, and sucked a little bit. I turned my head. "Not in front of your friends." I whispered. He smirked. "I want you to stick your tongue down my throat, and let me squeeze your ass until I leave hand prints, especially in front of my douche bag friends." He whispered. I giggled.

I moved so I was straddling him and I wrapped my arms around his waist, with my knees on both sides of him. I laid my head in his neck. "Damn, we gotta great view of liv's ass." Mason said. I lifted my head rolling my eyes. "Do you not get it. These little comments are gonna piss me off, I'm with Ethan." I said. Mason smirked. "Whats it gonna take for you to realize I'm with Ethan?" I asked annoyed.

He didn't answer. "Fine." I said. I turned to Ethan, and grabbed both cheeks. I looked into his eyes and he smirked. I smashed my lips on to his and  he immediately kissed back. He stuck his tongue in my mouth exploring. Then I felt him roughly grab my ass, his favorite thing to do. He gripped my ass in his hands while his tongue worked its magic, and I pulled away moving my head to a different angle.

I arched my back, and lifted up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away, and gave him one last peck followed by him pouting. "Get it now?" I asked Mason. He rolled his eyes. "My turn." Gray said. I giggled. I got up, and walked to Gray. "I love you, but not like that." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I walked back behind E's chair, and kissed his cheek.

I was eating popcorn watching a movie with the guys. "Hey baby we all have to go to a meeting tomorrow, so you'll be here alone, is that okay?" E asked. I nodded. "Yeah, that's okay." I said. "Are your tired?" He asked. I nodded while yawning. "Come on, lets go to bed." He said licking me up bridal style. "I hope Liv isn't a fucking screamer. If she is can you keep your dick in your pants, were trying to watch a movie." Nate said.

"We're not gonna do that, and yeah I am pretty loud." I said making Ethan chuckle. "I promise the only thing happening in that bedroom tonight is cuddling." I said. They nodded.

We laid down and E laid his head in my chest. He rubbed my side with his arm dropped over me, and then squeezed my boob. He looked up at me with that look in his eyes. "No baby, you know I'm loud." I said. He smirked. "You just have to be quiet." He said rubbing my exposed thigh. "Baby, you know I can't." I said. He smiled. "Night babygirl." He said kissing me then slowly closing his eyelids. "Good night my love." I whispered.