Twenty Two<3

*Ethan's PoV*
I woke up with my beautiful baby in my arms. Her face was smushed in my chest and yet, she couldn't be more gorgeous than with no makeup, and a smushed face. She's not gonna be able to move today, so I better make her some breakfast.

I replaced my body with a pillow so she had something to cuddle with. I moved her hair out of her face and kissed her head before walking out of my room. I walked down stairs, and the guys were in the kitchen. "How's Liv?" Jay asked smirking. I chuckled. "She's sleeping. She's not gonna be able to walk today." I said. They chuckled.

I put on the tea kettle and grabbed a cup. "Gray, can you make Liv pancakes, for some reason she likes your shit cooking." I said. He rolled his eyes. "I'll do it for Liv, not for you." He said. "Liv wasn't fucking around when she said she was loud." Mason said. I smirked. "I know bro." I said pouring the hot water into the mug. "It's not fair." Chase said. "What's not fair?" I asked. He scoffed.

"Liv. She's got a huge fucking ass, but a tiny little waist, she beat the shit out of Kayla, she's fucking adorable, loyal, and she's a screamer? Are you fucking kidding?" He said sighing after his rant. I chuckled shaking my head. "She's a squirter too." I smirked. His jaw dropped. "Fucking hell shes perfect!" He said making me laugh. He's not wrong. Liv is amazing.

I finished Liv's tea, and gray made a tray of breakfast. "Thanks bro." I said. He smiled and nodded. I grabbed the food, and took it upstairs. I set it down next to her, and rubbed her warm red cheeks. Her gorgeous big eyes slowly opened making my heart beat faster. "Morning beautiful." I said. She smiled and sat up hugging me. "Morning my love." She said making me cheeks heat up. I love when she says that. My love, mine, and daddy, are my favorites nicknames ever, but only from her.

"I made you tea and gray made you breakfast." I said. She smiled. "Thank you." She smiled. She moved the blanket off her and moved her legs to the side, but instantly regretted it. "Baby don't move okay." I said. She nodded, and there was a little tear on the rim of her eye that I moved away. "Will you carry me downstairs, I don't want to eat breakfast alone." She said. I nodded. "Anything baby doll."

I carried Liv downstairs and sat her on the island. "Well if it isn't the fucking screamer." Nate said. Liv turned bright red and smiled. "I told him to stop, and he didn't, so it's not my fault." She said biting her bacon. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Come on, He can't be that big." Mason said. "I can't move my legs Mason, he's that big." She said making me laugh along with gray. Mason scoffed.

"What are we doing today?" Liv asked. "Your not doing anything." Jay said making all the guys chuckle. Liv pouted and looked fucking  adorable. "Please, I'm fine." She said jumping off the island, and immediately collapsing on the ground. "Kitten, just relax today please." I said picking her up, and putting her back on the counter. "Fine." She said.

"What are you guys gonna do?" She asked. "Gray and I are going home, our mom wants us to see Cameron." I said. Liv eyes got big. "Your parents live here?" She asked I nodded. "Why don't you come meet them?" Gray asked. Liv's eyes got wide. "They will hate me. I don't even act like a girl. I don't wear make up or do my hair. I don't talk like a lady." Liv kept rambling. "Liv. They will love you." I said.

She looked worried. "How about when you can walk again you come meet them." I said. She smiled and nodded. "Why do my legs hurt so bad?" Liv asked groaning. "Because E shoved his dick in a tiny little hole! Unless your loose." Mason smirked. Liv's eyes went wide. "She's definitely tight." I said biting a piece of toast. "Is that bad?" Liv asked.

"Not at all baby, that means your not a whore." Mason said. Liv nodded. "Don't fucking call her that." I spat. Mason smirked. "Dude chill." He said. Liv smiled and turned to me. "The nicknames shouldn't bother you. He's just trying to get something that he will never, ever have." She said. I smiled. I kissed her cheek, and sipped my oj, I don't do that tea shit.

"You know it's funny watching Liv turn down all you guys." Gray said. Liv giggled. It's true, if any guy even looks at her she shuts him down. It's fucking funny. "What? And she doesn't turn you down?" I said. He looked hurt. He put his hand on his heart and scoffed. "Liv loves me!" He said. Liv smiled. "But you love me more right?" I asked. "I love you both, just in different ways." She said making me smirk.

I picked up Liv, and walked her to the couch. She snuggled with a blanket and turned on Netflix. We cuddled and had a movie day. We face timed my parents and cam, because we fell asleep and couldn't come over. Liv met them all and they love her. I guess we are gonna come back to jersey for Christmas. It's in like two months.

"I love you know that?" I said to Liv. She turned and smiled. "I guess I love you too." She said giggling. I shook my head and kissed her. Her kisses are so gentle yet demanding at the same time.

God I love this girl...