Twenty One<3

⚠️!*SMUT WARNING*!⚠️

*Liv's PoV*
I woke up and reached my arm over to feel am empty bed. I looked up, and E wasn't there. I went to reach for my phone, and instead picked up a note.

Morning my love,
I'm sure your wondering where I am, sorry baby I'm with the guys. We will be at meetings all day. Please don't leave the wear-house, I want my princess safe. Kayla left the house, so you won't have to worry about her. If your hungry I stocked the kitchen with those cookies you love. I'll see you in a few hours. I love you kitten.
-E xx

He's so hard not to fall in love with. He knows I love when he calls me kitten, I don't know why I just do.

I got out of bed, and put in some comfy cute pajamas. They are actually E's favorite, he says their sexy. Smh. I'm not sexy at all, I look like a potato. I got up and made some breakfast, and tea. It's weird being without E in a place I don't know to well. I would love to go walk around New Jersey, but if E says he wants me safe, I should respect his wishes.

I went upstairs to E's room and turned on Netflix. I cuddled with his fluffy gray blanket, and watched beauty and the beast. That movie is the best. Honestly.

I decided to call my dad to catch up. I clicked the contact name. "Dad<3" and waiter to hear his voice. "Hello?" I heard the low voice say. "Hi dad, I just wanted to call." I said. "Hey Liv How is training that new guy going?" He asked. I could hear the joy in his voice. "Good, he's doing good." I said. Gosh. I hate lying to him. "When will you be home?" He asked. "I'm not positive, maybe a week and a half or more. Sorry he's got a really big fight." I said.

"Okay sweetie. I'll talk to you later your brother just knock over all of the boxing gloves. Idiot. Things are crazy without ya here kiddo." He said. I chuckled thinking about Lee being all clumsy. "Okay love you dad." I said. "Love you too." I heard back.

—
Now it's like 9pm and I'm pretty sure E won't be home for a few more hours. I started thinking about him, and I got a tingly feeling between my legs. Of course the one time E isn't here, I'm the horny one. God dammit. Maybe I can persuade him to come home...

Me- When will you be home baby?

Daddy- I'll be there soon babygirl. Is everything okay?

Me- I need you. I want you now.

Daddy- Babydoll I'm in a meeting...

Me-Please daddy...

Daddy-Baby, I can't leave. I wish I could.

Me- Fine. Guess I have to do it myself.

Daddy- What do you mean?
Liv... don't. I'm the only one that gets to pleasure you. You know that.

Me- Well your not here. I'll see you when you get out of the meeting daddy.

Daddy- God dammit kitten.
I'm on my way, and don't you dare touch yourself.  You better be naked when I get home.
Daddy loves you kitten.

Me- I love you more daddy.

—
When I tease E he gets frustrated really easily. Texting him in that meeting, and sending the picture... dammit. I'm not gonna walk tomorrow. I took off all my clothes as E instructed, and the feeling in between my legs was getting worse. I've never needed him so much before.

I laid in E's bed on the fluffy blanket butt ass naked. I heard the front door open, and slam shut, and I know exactly who it was. Now I'm kinda worried is he mad at me. E stormed into the room, and I looked into his eyes. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. He sighed and crawled on the bed to me.

"No kitten. I could never be mad at you. But, you're not gonna be able to fucking move tomorrow." He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I need you daddy, it hurts." I whispered in his ear. He pushed my waist down, and looked me up and down shaking his head. "Your so go damn beautiful princess." He said. I pulled him down, and smashed my lips on his, but making sure to still be gentle.

He pulled away and took off his shirt. "Do as I say kitten." He said. I nodded. He kissed down my chest and rubbed up and down my thighs giving me goosebumps. He slowly moved in between my legs. "Keep these open for daddy." He said huskily disappearing between my thighs. I felt a wet sensation on my folds, and I let out a little moan.

"Babygirl, your fucking drenched." He mumbled in between my now shaking legs. I moaned as he stuck two fingers inside of me pumping at a rapid rate. I screamed and gently pulled the ends of hair. He replaced his fingers with his tongue, and rubbed my clit with his hand. "D-daddy, don't s-stop!" I yelled. He hummed into me sending shivers up my body.

He sucked hard, and rubbed me faster. I couldn't take it anymore. "D-daddy I'm go-gonna c-cum!" I yelled. He pumped three fingers in me making me cum all over his hands. He lifted his hands and sucked his fingers clean. He came back up and smashed his lips onto mine. Before I knew it his pants were off, and he had a condom on. He looked up at me, and I nodded. He slowly pushed into me making me moan.

He kept a steady pace driving me crazy, and he knew it. I clawed his back and moaned louder. "H-harder daddy, m-more!" I yelled. He thrusted into me full force making me scream. He put his head in my neck and sucked on it while his hands tightly gripped my waist.

He moaned into my neck as I scratched up his back making him lift his head back. "Cum for daddy baby." He moaned into my neck. I moaned louder, and all you could hear were the muffled moans of E and I. We came at the same time, and I thought we were all done, but E had a different plan.

"Hands and knees kitten. Now." He demanded. We've never done this before, so I don't know how it will feel. E gripped my ass then slammed into me. I moaned louder than I ever have before. This feels like heaven. My ass was arched in the air, while my head was in between my arms which were propped up by my elbows. E slammed into me again making me moan. I felt my legs get weaker and I felt like I would collapse at any second.

I couldn't take it anymore. My body is so overwhelmed with pleasure it physically hurts. I started to shake, and E moaned, and I came undone all over him. I slumped back on the bed only to be pulled up by E. He gripped my thighs and made me hover over his face. "D-daddy no more it hurts." I whined. He pulled my thighs down, and sunk his tongue into me making me moan and grab the headboard.

He tightened his grip on my thighs so I couldn't squirm anymore. I knew I was gonna cum for like the hundredth time tonight if he kept going. "Daddy stop, I can't t-take it a-anymore." I said. He kept going making me scream. Ive never been so loud before. My legs physically hurt, but it just feels so god damn good. I screamed one last time before I came? I think. I panted rolling off him.

"Daddy What was that?" I asked. He smirked and kissed me. "You squirted kitten." He whispered into my ear. What the fuck? What's a squirt? I laid down and covered myself with the blanket. "ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING DONE?" We heard Gray yell making me giggle. "GOD DAMMIT! SCREAM A LITTLE LOUDER LIV!" Nate yelled.

I kissed him passionately. "I don't think I've ever came so many times before." I said. E chuckled, and snuggled his head in my neck. "I love you Daddy." I said quietly. "I love you more kitten." He mumbled.