Thirty One<3

*Ethan's PoV*
We were sitting in the living room at the wear house waiting for Liv. We heard the door open and little feet patter. She turned the corner and shot us all a huge smile. "Liv!" The guys yelled making her giggle. "Hey guys. I have like two hours before I gotta leave, so what're we doing?" She asked laying upside down in the couch. Fucking adorable.

"Fight!" Ev yelled jumping up. Liv flipped over so now she was on her feet. "You know me too well!" She said. She walked in front of me smiling. She held out her hand. "What do you say partner, can I kick your ass one more time?" She asked. I chuckled. "You wish." I said standing up. She giggled and practically dragged me to the gym.

"Maybe I'll let you beat me, so you can leave happy." I said standing across from her in the ring. She giggled. "Maybe I'll give you a shiner so you'll remember me for more than three days." She said. I chuckled. "Don't hurt him too bad gorgeous." Mason said. She flipped him off making us all laugh.

I slowly walked towards her and she smiled that gorgeous ass smile I'm in love with. "Hang on lets make this interesting... whoever pins the other, gets to do whatever they want to the loser." Gray said. Liv smiled and nodded. "Scared?" I asked. She scoffed cutely. She walked towards me and looked in my eyes. "Dolan. Your about as scary as a teddy bear in a tutu." She said. I chuckled.

I swung and she dodged it, as I expected. I swung and she grabbed my fist holding it facing me closer. "Your predictable babe." She said twisting my arm making me fall to my knees. All the guys went 'ooooh!' Losers. She pushed my chest making me fall. She got on top of me, and sat in my chest.

"I like this position." I winked. She rolled her eyes giggling. I flipped us and pinned her arms. She groaned in frustration. "Ha! I win!" I said. She pouted. "I wanna rematch, you distracted me!" She said in a baby voice.

FuCkInG AdOrBlE!

"No can do." I said getting off her. She stood up with her arms crossed and lifted. "Fine! You won... what do you want?" She asked smiling. I smirked. I whispered in her ear. "I want you to let me have your phone, and I get to do whatever I want." She gasped. "Fine." She said trying not to smile.

"Thank youuu." I said taking her phone. She sat in the couch next to me and I started doing things in her phone. For example I changed my contact name to 'sexy mother fucker' I'll get in trouble later. Then I set her lock screen as me and her. Lastly I went on insta and posted a pic of gray and I captioning it... 'These two are SO hot like OMG!!!' She will definitely yell at me for that later.

I handed her the phone back which she took happily. She looked at her lock screen, and it was a picture I took with her sleeping and my head resting in hers with my eyes closed. She smiled cutely and her cheeks flushed red. She went through her phone not finding anything... yet!

"Okay guys... time for me to go." Liv said sadly. We all stood up and hugged her. She stood in front of us. "I'm not leaving without giving some advice first." She smirked. She walked towards Mason. "Mase, stop being such a fuck boy." She aid smiling. He chuckled. "Ev, keep being you, your amazing." She said. "Cameron... fix your hair it's getting crazy!" She said making us giggle. "Gray, don't change one bit. I love you just the way you are!" She said. He smiled.

She walked towards me. "When I come back you better give me that rematch. Don't get a new partner while I'm gone, and you sure as hell better not forget about me." That one goes for all of you. We all chuckled and nodded.

She hugged everyone and I walked her out to her car. She put her stuff in and turned to me. "Will you promise me something?" I asked. She nodded. "Don't forget me. Promise I'll always be your partner." I said. She smiled and hugged me. "I promise." She said. I smiled. She put her hands on my cheek. "Don't change my love, when I come back you better be the same idiot I left you as. Stay out of trouble, and don't you dare think I will ever forget you. I'll be back, and when I come back... you better still be mine." She whispered he last part.

I smiled and nodded. "I'll always be yours." I said. She smiled. She hugged me one more time and grabbed her keys out of her car. She walked to her door then stopped.

"Fuck it."

She walked back and gently pressed her lips to mine. Instant butterflies, fireworks, and sparks went off in my body. I grabbed her waist and picked her up so she was pretty night on my waist. She ran her hands through my hair and savored the kiss. It feels like we're floating with nothing else in the world. I'm so infatuated with her...She pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I'll be back my love." She whispered. "I love you." I whispered in her ear. She smiled. "I love you more." She said.

I set her down softly, and she put a piece of paper in my hand before getting in her car. She waved and drove away. I'm gonna miss her like hell. That kiss... that fucking kiss...

I opened the note and smiled.

Ethan,
I'm probably driving to the airport right now so that means I'm crying... To tell you the truth the entire time we've been broken up, your all I think about. I hope you know that I love you more than anything in this god damn world. I have a few favors to ask if it's not to much. Keep an eye on the guys, make sure they don't do anything stupid. Please, please, please stay out of trouble. I can't break you out of prison from Oregon. One more... Don't change my love, and please for me, don't fall in love with anyone else, I know I sure as hell won't...
Don't forget me...
P.S...I hope I grew the balls to kiss you before I left... I know I will regret it if I didn't...
-Liv...your partner.<3 xoxo

THE END

Lol just kidding... Fighter has officially come to an end... but trust me when I say... the story has just begun... Ready for the sequel? I hope so.

Just saying... Expect the unexpected bitch!