Twnety Nine<3

*Liv's PoV*
I sighed. "E, I love you and I always will, but I can't be in love with you anymore, it just hurts to damn much." I whispered trying not to break. He bit his lip and looked sad. "Liv, I can't live without you. I need you." He said. I sighed and pulled him into my arms. "I'm sorry E, but I want to be with someone who loves me, really loves me." I whispered. He pulled away. "But I do! I love you more than anything in this world!" He said with tears in his eyes.

I weakly smiled and sat in the bed. "You deserve someone special, you cheated on me twice E, I'm clearly not what you want." I said fidgeting with my fingers. He squatted in front of me and looked into my eyes. "What do I have to do? What do you want me to do to make you give me one last chance?" He asked holding my hands.

I sighed. I put my hands on his cheeks and tried not to breakdown. "Be happy. Be happy without me." I whispered. He shook his head letting tears slip out. "There's no happiness without you. You are my life Liv, my whole fucking world, I can't lose you, please don't leave me!" He said. I whipped my tears. "Get some rest E." I said. He nodded.

He stood up and kissed my forehead making more tears slip out of my eyes. "I love you." He whispered pulling away and exiting the guest bedroom.

I sighed flopping on the bed. I love him so god damn much, I wish I could just forgive him, but I respect myself too much.

I woke up the next day;the day of the party and jumped in the shower that is connected to the bedroom. I grabbed my dress and curling iron and walked to Carson's room. She walked out of her bathroom in a towel. "Hey babe, I'm gonna get ready in here." I said sitting down in front of the full length mirror. She nodded smiling.

I curled my hair then brushed my fingers through it to make it look more natural. I'm not a cake face but I do wear slight makeup sometimes. I covered my dark circles with concealer, and put on a layer of mascara. Not much.

Carson walked in front of me fully ready. "Holy shit babe you look hot!" I said. She chuckled and spun around. "I know babe, I know." She replied.

I slipped on my gorgeous white lace dress and Carson yelled. "HOLY SHIT, YOUR FUCKING HOT!" I laughed my ass off. We walked downstairs to be met with the twins in suits. They looked amazing. They turned to look at us and their jaws dropped. "Holy fuck... you look gorgeous." Ethan said. I smiled. "Don't you two look handsome." I said. They both blushed cutely.

All the guests were here, Carson and I were chilling on the couch and the twins were talking with some old friends. Some guy came up to me, he's cute, blonde hair, blue eyes, but he's not Ethan...

"Hiya pretty lady, are you here with anyone?" He asked. I shook my head no. I glanced from the corner of my eye to see E watching me carefully. "Boyfriend?" He asked. I bit my lip and shook my head no. "Perfect, wanna dance?" He asked. I couldn't do that to Ethan. "Um sorry I'm kinda in a complicated situation right now." I said. He nodded.

"It's cool baby, I'm always here." He winked walking away. I just nodded and he walked away. I turned to Carson who had wide eyes. "Why didn't you say yes, he was hot!" She said. I chuckled. "Not hotter than Ethan." I said. She rolled her eyes making me giggle.

I have literally spent the whole time at this party wishing I was with Ethan. I don't want to be away from him anymore. I know he hurt me, but I can't be without him anymore. Times like this is when I need to talk to Carson.

"Hey Carse can we talk somewhere alone?" I asked. I feel kinda bad she was talking to a guy. "Yeah babe, sorry dude she comes first." She said making me smile. She's the best, best friend ever! We walked up to the room she was staying in and sat in the bed. "What's wrong babe?" She asked. I sighed flopping back so I was laying in the bed. "I don't know what to do C." I said. She flopped back mimicking me.

"About Ethan?" She asked. I scoffed. "When is not about Ethan?" I asked. "Liv, you love him, like a lot. You always say how when your around him, your so so happy. Who cares if you will be a dumb ass bitch for going back to a cheater. You love each other, that's all that matters babe." She said. I nodded.

"What if he hurts me again." I asked. She sighed. "Liv, If He hurts you again I will personally give the world some more oxygen, but you have to take risks." She said. "Loving him is the scariest thing I've ever done." I said. She smiled. "You fell Liv, hard. It's his job to either fall with you, or laugh because you fell on your ass.You just have to give him the chance to do that." She said. I nodded smiling.

"I don't want to talk, I just want him to hold me." I said. She smiled and sat up. "Go get your man babe." She said tilting her towards the door. I smiled and nodded. I sighed before opening the door, and walked downstairs. I walked to where Ethan was with all his friends.

Gonna be awkward in front of them but I don't really care. I walked in front of him on the couch. "I might be the dumbest person alive to do this, but I'm in love with you, and I know I always will be." I said. He stood up and grabbed my cheeks. "What are you saying babydoll?" He whispered with hope in his eye.

"I'm saying... I fell on my ass for you... and I have no intention of getting up." I said. He smiled and smashed his lips on mine. By now all of his friends have wide eyes, and Gray is smiling like an idiot. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his. "Will you be mine again?" He asked. I scoffed whipping the tear that fell out of my eye. "Ethan for the past two months I've been using the boyfriend excuse to turn down everyone... I've always been yours." I said.

He smiled like the idiot he is and flipped back on the couch. He pulled my waist and I sat on his lap. I rested my head on his chest and my heart is racing. He held my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you so much." He whispered. I turned and kissed his cheek. "I love you too." I have butterflies like crazy. That's what this boy does to me, and I know he's made mistakes, but I'm so god damn in love with him... it doesn't matter.