Five<3

*Liv's PoV*

E took me back to Starbucks to get my car, because it was getting pretty late. "Thanks." I said unbuckling my seatbelt. "Anytime." He said with a smirk. I just smiled, and shy the door jogging to my car.

——
I arrived home, and was greeted by my dad, and brother watching UFC. "Hey guys I'm gonna head to bed I'm pretty tired." I said kissing my dads cheek, than hugging Lee. "Night!" They both said as I walked into my room.

I threw on a long t-shirt as a night gown, and called that good for pajamas. I turned on Netflix and picked Teen-Wolf. I was just about to fall asleep when my phone dinged.

Ethan- Did you get home Okay princess?

Me- yes E, thanks for asking

Ethan- Anytime babygirl. Maybe I'll see you at the gym tomorrow;)

Me- Okay I'm training a new guy tomorrow. I could always teach you a thing, or two;)

Ethan- whatever you say babe

Me- Well I'm going to bed. Night weirdo.

Ethan- Night, beautiful.

I swear the littlest things is what makes me like him even more. I really like him, I mean how could you not? But, he's not gonna get me that easy, he's gotta work for it. I'm not like most girls...

——
I woke up the next morning to a loud thunderstorm, and pouring rain. In LA it's normally pretty hot, but every once in a while we get a rainy gloomy day, and to be honest it's refreshing from all the sun, and light all the time. I laid there for a minute just listening to the rain fall against my window, and the floor of my balcony. It's so calming.

I finally decided to get up out of my nice comfy bed, and get dressed. I'm training a guy named Eddie today. Apparently he is nineteen, and is training for a fight coming up in a few weeks. I throw on some black nike shorts, a baby blue t-shirt, and a vans hoodie. I grabbed my keys, and headed off to the gym.

——
"You need to move your feet. You can't stay still okay?" I said to Eddie. He just nodded, and did exactly what I told him. "Nice, okay you have a week right shoulder, fighters will notice that, you have to work on strengthening your right if you don't want it used against you." I said. He stopped punching the bag. "How do you know all this?" He asked. "I've been fighting my whole life. I guess being a trainer helps when your a fighter too." I said smiling.

"Way to finish! Let's get you some water." I said throwing a towel at his soaked face. He nodded, and smiled. Eddie is nice, and sweet, but Ethan is hot, and cold. There's something about him that draws me in. I just don't know what.

"So, um d-do you have a-a boyf-friend?" He asked. It's cute how nervous he is. I felt a pair of strong arms on my waist, and I immediately knew.

Ethan.

"Not yet she doesn't." He said smirking. I just giggled, and playfully shoved him. "No. No I don't." I said to Eddie. "U-um well t-that's good, b-because I - I might w-want to take you o-out sometime." He said stuttering a lot which is cute. "Do you have a speech problem or something?" Ethan asked annoyed. "Ethan!" I yelled hitting his chest. He just rolled his eyes, and walked away. What the fuck is his deal?

"Sorry about him, he can be a little cold sometimes." I said sighing. "It's okay, sorry I was stuttering, you just make me nervous." He said making me giggle.

——
I was just working out on the bags, when someone pulled out my ear bud. I turned around, and there he was. "Liv, I'm sorry." Ethan said. I threw my earbuds in my bag, and went back to hitting the bag. "It's fine Ethan, I already forgot about it." I said which was true. I didn't really care that much. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes Ethan. I'm sure." I said smiling.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and put his head in my neck stopping me from hitting the bag. "Good, I don't want my princess to be mad at me." He mumbled. I just giggled, and playfully elbowed him then went back to the bag.

I was doing some stretches when Caleb walked in... Caleb, and I had a thing for awhile, then he cheated on me with some slut. He turned, and saw me, and a smirk came in his face. "Well if it isn't Olivia Cole." He said. I hate being called Olivia. "Hi." I said annoyed. "What's the matter babygirl? Not excited to see me." He asked. "Do you want an honest answer?" I asked. He just chuckled.

"Babygirl you can't hate me forever." He said getting closer. It was making me uncomfortable how close he was. "Come on Liv, I can show you a good time..." he said getting in my face. I backed away, and scoffed. "I'm not interested." I said smiling. He slammed me against the wall, and got in my face. He won't do shit, he's a shit fighter.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that." He spat. I just rolled my eyes. "Let me go before you get hurt." I said. He just smiled. "I don't think that's gonna happen babe." He said. Next thing I know his body was ripped off of mine, and thrown on the floor. I turned around, and it was Ethan, and he looked pissed. "If you ever speak to her like that again, I will personally rip your throat out. Is that clear?" He asked. Caleb just nodded, and quickly walked out of the gym.

I smiled. "Thanks E." I said smiling. He was still pissed. "E, what's wrong?" I asked. He just shook his head. "It's taking every single part of me not to go kill that prick." He said. I put my hands on his cheeks, and looked him in the eyes. "E, think of it this way, you have something he will never have." I said. He looked confused. "You have me Ethan." I said smiling. I saw him crack a smile, and I gave him a hug. He tightly hugged my waist, and put his head in my neck. I could do this all day...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you like part five!!!
Vote and comment!
Thanks Hun<3