Twenty Five<3

*Liv's PoV*
I woke up with raw cheeks from my salty tears. I came home last night and hugged my brother until about two in the morning. He was pissed but I didn't let him do anything. He's such a good brother honestly, he let me talk about everything and he actually listened. My dad worked late and I didn't want him to know so I kept it between Lee and I.

I glance at my phone and see I have a bunch of notifications.

3 missed calls from Daddy
12 Texts from Daddy
2 Texts from Gray
5 Texts from Carson<3

Remind me to change Ethan's name or even better, just block his number...

Ethan- Baby please listen to me.
She meant nothing nothing at all!
I love you and only you I'm so so so sorry for hurting you and kissing that slut.

Liv please answer me, I can't live without you.
I'm nothing without you!
Please.
I love you kitten.
Read 10:12 am

•••••••

Gray-
Hey Livy I hope your okay.
Obviously your not fucking okay, I'm such a fucking idiot. Sorry. I love you Livy. You can talk anytime...

Me- Thanks Gray Ily2.

••••••••

Carson<3
Babe are you okay?
Come over hun, and we can watch movies and help you forget about that no good mother fucker!
We will have a girls day yeah?
I love you babe<3

Me- I'll be over in an hour.
I love you too babe.

I got dressed in some comfy clothes and made my way too Carson's house. I've been trying my best not to think about him I feel like just hearing his name will make me break down in tears. I can't believe he would do this to me. Just two days ago at the party he told me how he loved me more than anything in the world.

He's one hell of a liar.

I got to Carson's and then second the door swung open, I jumped into her arms. "Shh I know babe." She said while I was crying. You know when you've just had a shitty day and your waiting for someone to ask you what's wrong and when they finally do you just break down, or explode? Well that's how I feel, but constantly.

We were watching movies specifically all generals but romance and this is what I needed, to be with my best friend. "Babe. Let's get out of the house. Want Starbucks?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. I went to her room and changed, so I didn't look completely homeless. I threw on some black skinny jeans, vans, and Matt's hoodie. Matt is Carson older brother. He's always been like another brother to me. I love him like my own brother. We've always been close.

He's at college right now, but he is coming home for Christmas, which I'm super excited about! We got into her white Range Rover and headed to Starbucks. I was praying that I didn't see anyone I knew there, that would just be the cherry on top of my shitty life.

We pulled into Starbucks and honestly Starbucks is meh girl! Whoever invented Starbucks should run for president, I would one hundred percent vote for that person. Who wouldn't?

We walked into the coffee shop and preferred our drinks. I got a blended Carmel frappe and Carson got a pink drink. "Mm I love my pinkity drinkity!" She moaned sipping the pink straw. I cringed. "Ew. Please, don't ever say that again." I giggled.

We heard the bell go off and us being nosy ass bitches we looked and saw, Gray and Ev. I sighed. I really really hope Ethan is not with them. "Can we go?" I asked. She nodded smiling understanding. I walked by Gray and Ev, and they gave sweet smiles.

We walked out and Carson bumped into someone. Please don't be Ethan. Please don't be Ethan. Please don't be Ethan. I looked up, and speak of the devil. It's like I summoned him. Carson realized who he was and her eyes widened. "Oh you mother fu-" I cut her off by pulling her away. He looked sad, but I know for a fact, he sure as hell isn't as sad as I am.

We got back to her house and Finished watching some movies. We heard the front door open and I looked and seen... Matt? "Matty!" I yelled jumping off the couch. "Livy!" He yelled back. I jumped into his arms giving him a big hug. "Love you to bro." We heard Carson say. I giggled and pulled away. He gave her a hug and turned to me with a smirk. "Enjoying my hoodie I see!" He said. I nodded smiling.

The rest of the night consisted of all of us laughing and playing games while also watching movies. For one second I wasn't in pain, but the second I left Carson's it all came rushing back. God dammit. Why did I have to fall for him so easily. Why do I have to love him so much. My heart is a fucking bitch for putting me through this.

And yet. After everything he has put me through... I still love him with all my heart. Fucking heart.