Thirteen<3

*Ethan's PoV*
We decided to stay at Liv's house, because she didn't want to be alone. Liv hugged gray goodnight who was in the guest bedroom. "Night Gray." She said. "Goodnight Babe." He said. Liv just rolled her eyes, and I chuckled at how cute she is. Liv walked in, and flipped on her bed. "What the matter Baby?" I asked. She sighed. "I'm sorry I woke you guys up." She said. Is she fucking kidding.

"Liv listen to me. You are the most important thing in the world to me. If I would've lost you tonight, I don't now what I would do." I said. She smiled, and hugged me. "Thank you E, for everything." She said. I kissed her forehead, and she laid down getting under the covers. She held them open for me to snuggle in with her.

I laid down, and she wrapped her arms around me, tangling our legs. I had had one hand gripping her butt, and the other holding her hand. "I love you." She said kissing my chest. I kissed her forehead. "You have no idea how much I love you princess. Sweet dreams beautiful." I said. She smiled, and snuggled her head in my chest. I was still gripping her butt, because it just fits so perfectly in my hand.

Liv's breathing evened our, so I could finally fall asleep. I was waiting for her to fall asleep first, because I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing she was awake by herself. I drifted off to sleep thinking of the love of my life. Best sleep ever.

——
*Liv's PoV*
I woke up, and E was still asleep. I gently kissed his cheek, and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower, and brushed my teeth. I also threw on some sweat pants, and a t-shirt. I walked out of the bathroom, and E was standing by my bed with my phone. "Morning." I said smiling. He turned around pissed. "Who the fuck is carter?" He asked. I grabbed my phone, and it was my best friend carter... a girl. "Who the fuck is he Liv?" He yelled.

Ethan has never yelled at me before... ever. "Ethan. Carter is my best friend. A girl." I said. "Oh yeah. Come over babe. Haven't seen you in a while." He said quoting the text. "Yeah, we call each other babe all the time Ethan were best friends." I said getting mad. He sighed.

"Stop fucking lying." He yelled. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Carter is a girl Ethan. What are you accusing me of?" I asked. He scoffed. "Your a fucking cheater!" He yelled. "You know what Ethan, if you had a brain you would know that I would never cheat on you. If you had a brain you would ask maybe my brother, or my dad who carter is. You can leave, if all your gonna do is yell at me." I said wiping the tears on my cheeks.

His face dropped, and I could tell he was done yelling. "Baby, I'm-" I cut him off. "Just leave me alone Ethan. Don't expect me to chase after you, begging for you back..." I said then walked out of my room.

I was in the kitchen getting a water when Grayson walked downstairs. "Liv, what happened?" He asked. I sniffles. "Ask your brother." I said grabbing my keys, and driving to Carters house.

——
*Grayson's PoV*
"Ask your brother." She said wiping her eyes, and walking out with her car keys. "ETHAN!" I yelled running to Liv's room. He was sitting in her bed with his head in his hands. "What the fuck did you do?" I yelled. He shook his head. "I screwed up. I fucked it up Gray." He said sniffling. The hell? Ethan never cries. "Ethan, what did you do?" I asked sighing. "I thought she cheated on me. I saw a text on her phone from Carter." He said. "I thought carter was a guy." He said. I sighed.

"Does she hate me?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "Obviously not. She fucking loves you for some reason. If you think you can just kiss, and make up your out of your fucking mind." I said. He stood up. "Where did she go?" He asked. "I think Carters." I said. He nodded, and ran out of the house. Great. I'm stuck here.

——
*Ethan's PoV*
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
I was driving to the gym to ask Liv's dad or brother if they know where Carter lives. I ran in the gym, and saw Lee on the bags. "Hey man, do you know if Liv has a friend named Carter?" I asked. He stopped punching. "Yeah, carter and Liv have been besties forever." He said chuckling. Fuck. She wasn't lying. "Um do you know where carter lives?" I asked.

Lee gave me carters a dress, and I headed to the address. I have no fucking clue what to say to her, but I need to see her. I arrived at a house in a cute neighborhood. I knocked on the door, and a teenage girl answered the door. "Hi, are you a carter?" I asked a she raised an eyebrow. "Yes. Oh no. Your Ethan aren't you?" She asked sighing.

I nodded. "If you ever yell at my best friend again, I will personally beat your ass." She said. I just nodded again. "Babe, Ethan is here." She yelled in the house. I heard footsteps come down the stairs, and I saw Liv walk into the other way. She looked like she has been crying this whole time. I fucking hate that I'm the cause of that. "Sorry, I don't think she's in a chatty mood. Carter said.

"Can you pass on a message?" I asked. She nodded. "Just tell her I love her, and I'm so sorry for what I did." I said. She nodded. "You know, Liv has been really happy lately, and that's because of you. I may not like you right now, but I hope you guys work out." She said smiling. I smiled, and nodded.

I just want her back...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you like part thirteen!!!
Please vote and comment!
Thanks Hun<3