Twenty Six<3

*Liv's PoV*
I'm working at the gym with Matt today. Matt always used to come to the gym and hang out with Myself and Lee. Lee and Matt are besties. I got dressed into some black short athletic shorts, a sports bra with a t-shirt, and tennis shoes. Honestly I was looking good today.

Obviously Lee and my dad are already at the gym, they always go early for whatever reasons. I got in my black Range Rover and headed to the gym. I blasted some music through my speakers that are probably gonna explode, but I love loud music. I blast music through my ear buds when I'm working out or working in the bags.

I arrived at the gym that I know all too well, and jumped out of my car. I got in the gym and Lee and Matt were talking by the waters. I looked around and saw all regular faces but two. I walked up to the guys and..."Ev? Nate?" I asked smiling. "Liv!" They said and jumped on me for hug. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. They smiled. "All us guys are training here now, our gym flooded." Ev said.

My eyes widened. "Like E-Ethan is gonna be here?" I asked. They chuckled and nodded. "Why?" They asked confused. "I'll let him tell you." I said. They just nodded. I waved and ran to Matt and Lee. "So Matty are we sparring or what?" I asked. He smirked. "Come on Liv you know you can't beat me." He said. I smiled and motioned towards the ring.

*Ethan's PoV*
"Dude. Are there no other gyms?" I asked unbuckling my seatbelt. He shook his head as he opened his door. "Bro. I'm sure she's not even here." He said shrugging. I scoffed. "She's always fucking here Grayson!" I said annoyed. "Well then maybe you shouldn't have cheated on her." He said. I gritted my teeth, and opened the gym door.

The first thing I see is Liv sparring with some guy. She looks beautiful and what makes me sick the most, is I had her, and fucking lost her. The guy flipped her, damn I've never seen Liv flipped before. She groaned and smiled. "Why have I never been able to beat you!" She said pouting. Adorable.

Who the fuck is this guy? "Sorry Livy, I'm too good." He said. She giggled. "Yeah yeah okay." She said. I can't help but smile when she's does, or smile when she giggles, it's a habit I guess. She jumped out of the ring, and jogged over the bathrooms. It's gonna be hard as fuck seeing her everyday.

Her sparring partner jumped out of the ring chuckling to himself. He turned to us. "Hey can I help you guys with anything?" He asked. "No thanks bro, we're good." Gray said. I spoke up. "How do you know Liv?" I asked. He smiled. "I'm her best friends older brother, we've been besties ever since." He said chuckling. I just nodded and walked away with Gray.

All the guys were in the corner part of the gym lifting weights. Gray and I were sparring, and we both got some good hits to each other. Blood was dripping down my eyebrow, and Gray has a busted lip. Lee told us to go to the nurse in the gym. We walked to the office, and Liv? Liv, is the nurse?

Gray knocked on the door making her look up. We made eye contact which she quickly broke, and looks at gray smiling. "What did you two do?" She asked sighing. Gray chuckled.

She was done fixing up Gray, and now it was my turn. She sat on some high counter and I walked between her legs. She grabbed a cotton swab and put stingy juice on it. "This is gonna hurt okay?" She said. I nodded. She gently cupped my cheek with one hand, and dabbed my eye with other. She was right it hurts like a bitch, but losing her hurt a hell of a lot worse.

She wiped the cut and I winced in accident. "I'm sorry." She said looking worried. I smiled and nodded telling her to keep going. She got out some super glue. "Wait what?" I asked. She weakly smiled. "We don't have needles to sew you with, so I'm gonna super glue your wound shut. Trust me fighters do this all the time." She said. I nodded.

She was so focused. She but her lip when she was concentrated, and squinted her eyes here and there. She's so gentle even when I was not gentle with her heart. "And your done." She said weakly smiling. I can tell she's upset. "Thanks Liv." I said. She just nodded. I went to walk out but stopped at the door. I turned around slightly to see her back at the desk doing papers. "Do you hate me?" I asked. She looked up with furrowed eyebrows.

She sighed. "Ethan, when you love something you can never hate it, it can piss you off and hurt you pretty bad, but I could never hate you." She said breaking at the end. "I'm sorry babygirl..." I said trying not to break. She sniffled and shrugged. "It's okay E. I've never really been good enough for anyone." She said barely audible.

I walked behind her desk, and squatted in front of her. "You are more than good enough! Livy, your amazing." I said. She sniffled again. "Apparently not amazing enough." She said wiping her eyes. She said and went back to doing paper work, and I walked out not being able to see the heart I broke anymore.

God dammit why am I such a fuckup?

The gym was almost cleared out besides us guys, Liv, Carson's brother and her dad. I saw Liv here and there, but never talked to her. I wish I could just pour my heart out to her, but I know I don't deserve her anymore. I heard someone in the punching bags, and turned to see who it was. That guy was holding the bag for Liv. For my Liv...

We heard a chain fall and a big thud. Liv groaned loudly. "Liv, that's like the third one this month!" Her dad said chuckling. We looked at the broken punching bag on the floor. "Ugh I know sorry." She said cutely. He chuckled and shook his head. "Damn babe your getting stronger." He said. His name is officially prick.

She whipped a towel at him. "Don't call me that asshat." She said making me chuckle. I went back to lifting weights, and Gray spotted me for a while.

"Liv I'm gonna head out." Liv's dad said. "Okay I can lock up!" She yelled from the nurses office. "Do you guys need waters or anything?" We heard Liv ask. We all said no thanks and she nodded smiling. Ev punched my shoulder. "What the hell?" I said. He rolled his eyes. "You know exactly what that was for so don't even ask." He said. I sighed and nodded.

I sighed. I just want her back. I want her in my arms again. I want her to me mine again...