Six<3

I was woken up in the middle of the night by my phone ringing. The piercing bright screen hurt my eyes since.... it's the middle of the fucking night!

"H-hello?" I said quietly with a sleep voice.
"Sorry to wake you babydoll, but we need you to come to the wear-house now." Ethan said.
"Okay I'll be there soon." I said followed by a yawn.
"Drive safe babygirl."
"Will do." I said then hung up.

I threw on some nike pro spandex shorts, and a thrasher hoodie. I quietly grabbed my car keys, and walked out of my house. I arrived at the wear-house, and I saw E's Range Rover, and like nine other cars. E was waiting for me by the main entrance. He looked me up and down, and bit his lip. He opened the door for me, I smiled, and walked inside.

*Ethan's PoV*
We walked inside, and all the guys were in the living room. I sat down next to gray, and there were no spots left. Liv walked to me, and sat on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and lifted up her legs for me to grab, and put her head in my neck. I rubbed her back. "Are you tired baby?" I asked. She hummed a yes in my neck.

"Okay, Well Gray you talk So I'm not yelling in her ear." I said to Gray. He nodded. Liv rested her head on my shoulder, so she could look at Gray. "We all need to lay low for a while, the RED'S are back, and there coming after us." Gray said. I felt Liv shift closer to me, and wrap her arms tighter around my neck. "Liv your not safe at your house, so you have to stay with Ethan, and I, if that's okay with you." Gray said. Liv just nodded.

"Alright well that's all we needed to tell you guys." Gray said. "You couldn't have just told us this in the morning?" Everett said. Gray just smiled, and shook his head. All the guys got up, and grabbed their keys probably to go home. "Princess you can get up now." I sad rubbing her back. She shook her head no. Then she turned so now she was sitting in my lap facing me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and put her head in my neck.

"Want me to take you home?" I asked. She shook her head. "I wanna stay with you." She said snuggling into my neck. "Whatever you want princess." I said rubbing her back.

Soon Liv's breathing against my neck was steady meaning she fell asleep. Gray walked back in, and I was still rubbing liv's back as her little hot breaths tickled my neck. "Dude. Did she fall asleep?" He asked smiling. I nodded smiling. "Bro, she's a total badass, and adorable as hell! Your so lucky E!" He whispered making sure we didn't wake up Liv. "What do you mean? We're not dating." I whispered.

"Bro, we all see the way she looks at you." He said then walked away winking at me. If Liv was mine I'd have everything in the world. Being the leader of a gang I have money, friends, and everything, but love. Liv is all I need, and I would be complete. Liv is not like any other girl I've ever met. She's not afraid to tell me off, she doesn't throw herself at me, and she didn't just let me have her, she makes me work for it.

——
A few hours later I woke up to some of the guys walking in the wear house. Liv I still asleep in my arms, and i have never slept better. Noah slammed the door, and Liv jumped, and lifted her head. She looked around, and was confused. "Sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep." She said lifting facing me. I moved her hair out of her face. "No problem babygirl." I said. She smiled, and kissed my cheek.

Holy. Shit!

"Thank you E." She said piling away from my cheek. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks, and I just smiled. She got off of me, and stretched in her tippy toes showing off her toned stomach. "Can we go get breakfast?" She asked rubbing her eyes. God. How can one girl be so fucking cute? "Whatever you want beautiful." I said. She blushed and shot me her gorgeous ass smile.

——
Liv, the guys, and I all arrived at a small breakfast place downtown. Liv threw on some shorts from her car, and my vans hoodie. She looks hot in my clothes. We all sat down, and were just making conversation. "Liv truth or dare?" Nate asked. "Hmm truth." She said smiling. "Is it true that you have a crush on me?" He asked. She giggled. "Nope." She said popping the p. That made us all laugh.

"Liv truth or dare?" Gray asked. "Dare?" She said nervously. Gray smirked. "I dare you to kiss the hottest guy in here." He said winking at me. Liv looked around, and kissed my cheek. My face turned beet red. "Of-fucking course she picks you." Everett said rolling his eyes. Liv just giggled shaking her head.

After we played truth or dare for a while, and ate breakfast we were walking back to the cars. "E will you drop me off at the gym? I have to train Logan today." She asked smiling. "Sure love." I said making her turn deep red, and just look down at her feet smiling. "Why do you only train guys?" I asked. "Ehh. Girls are bitches, and rude. I don't know why you keep me around." She says giggling. "Hmm maybe because your fucking gorgeous, sweet, and adorable as hell." I said shrugging.

"Stop!" She said covering her face giggling. "No can do babygirl." I said winking at her. We arrived at the gym, and she got out of the car. "I'll walk you in, I don't need any guys messing with my girl do I?" I asked smirking. "Who said I was yours?" She said innocently. "Why must you torture me?" I asked defeated. She giggled. "Cause it's fun." She smiled brightly, and playfully shoved me.

We walked in, and there he was... the mother fucker himself... the leader of the REDS...

Logan.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked part six!!!
Vote and comment!
Thanks Loves<3