Twenty Four <3

*Liv's PoV*
I got ready to work at the gym. I've missed that sweat filled building as gross as it sounds. I arrived at the gym, and familiar faces immediately put a smile on my face.

"Liv! Where have you been?" I saw Eddie say smiling. I giggled. "Hey Eddie! I was training a guy out of town." I said. He smiled. "We all missed you here!" He aid. I smiled. "Thanks Ed." I said.

"There you go nice!" I yelled. Adam was doing great on the bags. He's really improving. I heard the bell of the gym open and being the nosy chick I am I had to see who it was. Kayla? Damn. A bitch I fucked up. I almost laughed looking at the cast her arm is in. She looked around and once her eyes met mine she smirked. "Hello Olivia." She said.

"What Kayla?" I asked. She smirked. "Oh I thought you might want these." She said handing me a vanilla envelope. "What the hell is this?" I asked. She smiled devilishly. "Information You should know. I suggest you have some tissues when you open this. See you later hun." She winked and blew a kiss walking  away. Bitch.

I left the envelope in my locker because I'm sure it's not that important.

I finished up at the gym and I was going to E and Grays to hang out. I also can't forget to look at whatever Kayla gave me. I figured I would look at it with them.

"Hola!" I yelled walking in the twins house. "Hey baby." E said kissing my cheek. "Sup Liv!" Gray yelled. I giggled and ran to the couch laying upside down. "Why are you upside down princess?" E asked. I chuckled. "Why aren't you upside down?" I asked. He smiled. "Fair enough."He said making me giggle.

We snuggled up on the couch and the twins let me pick the movie. "What movie did you pick Liv, I hope it's not shit!" Gray said. I chuckled. "It's a surprise!" I said. The movie started and the guys groaned realizing we were watching beauty and the beast. "Come on guys it's a good movie!" I said smiling. They chuckled and sat through the movie with minimal complaints.

"Oh yeah guys Kayla stopped by at the gym today and gave me something." I said. They looked mad. "What the hell did she give you?" Gray asked. I handed him the envelope. He opened it and his eyes went wide, face got red, and he glared at Ethan. I chuckled and tried to grab it. "Gray What is it?" I asked. He gritted his teeth. "Liv you don't want to see this." He said. I giggled. "Don't be silly." I said.

I snatched the envelope but upside down so everything spilled out. It was... pictures of Ethan kissing some girl. I couldn't speak. Ethan's eyes went wide. I picked up some of the pictures and tears were streaming down my face. "Liv you don't need to see these." Gray said gently grabbing the pictures. I was frozen. "Liv I'm so-" I cut Ethan off. "I don't want to hear it Ethan, Please.." I said quietly wiping my tears.

I sniffled and grabbed my phone, and went to grab my keys. E grabbed my arm and I moved away. "Please, don't touch me." I said just above a whisper. He has tears rolling down his cheeks now. "Liv please-" I cut him off again. "We're over. Ethan... please just leave me alone." I said barely audible. "No no no Liv I'm sorry- it was nothing! Nothing at all! I love you and only you!" He said. I whipped my tears and scoffed.

"You got a funny way of showing it." I said trying not to break down. "I'll take you home." Gray said. I smiled. I gave him a hug. "Im okay Gray, I just I w-want to b-be alone." I said then I walked out. 

*Grayson's PoV*
I heard the door close and I am red assed. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled at the dumbass I call my twin. He shook his head with his face drenched in tears. "It was nothing. I just lost the one girl I've ever loved." He cried. I sighed. I rapped my arms around him. "Your such a fucking dumbass." I said hugging him. He may have fucked up big time, but he's my brother. My dumbass brother.

"She's never gonna forgive me." He aid. I sighed. "I wish I could say your wrong E, but I think it's safe to say you broke her heart." I said. He whipped his tears and sniffled. "What do I do?" He asked. "Give her time bro, she sure as hell needs time." I said. He nodded and walked to his room.

Liv doesn't live too far away from our house so I want to call her to make sure she's okay, and got home safely. I dialed her number and and on the last ring she picked up. "H-Hello?" I heard her I think broken voice say. I sighed and my heart dropped for her. "Hey baby did you get home Okay?" I asked. She sniffled and I could hear her breathing heavy. "Yeah Gray Thanks. Um I-i don't want to be in the gang anymore if that okay?" She asked.

I scoffed. "Liv, you have every right not to want to be there right now. Please though, just think about it, we all love you Liv, and we don't want to see you go." I said. She sniffled. "Okay. I'll talk to you later Gray. Love you." She said. I sighed. "I love you too Livy." I replied then she hung up.

God dammit Ethan...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Can you guys believe it? That cheating bitch!
Please vote and comment!!!
Thank you Loves<3