Nineteen<3

*Ethan's PoV*

*Flashback*
"Yeah she um... she died from cancer when I was fourteen. If you ever wondered why I'm a fighter, I grew up with two boys..." she said chuckling.

"Liv, I'm sorry about your mom!" I said. She smiled. "It's okay... it's a touchy subject..." she said.

*End Of flashback*

Liv got up, and looked like she didn't know what to say. "What? Got mommy issues or something?" Kayla asked. Liv let a tear slip out of her eye. She turned to me. "I-I think I'm gonna go for w-walk." She said. I hugged her. "I love you babygirl." I whispered in her ear. She sniffled, and walked away.

I turned to Kayla furious. "Why do you have to be such a bitch? Her mother died Kayla! Died! And also, just because your a fucking cake face, doesn't mean Liv needs even the slightest bit of makeup! Jealousy looks pathetic on you!" I yelled. She looked shocked, and taken back. "I'll go find Liv..." Gray, and Ev said standing up. I just nodded.

"You haven't even met her yet, and your already being a bitch to her! Just because Liv is ten times more gorgeous, sweeter, and better than you doesn't mean you get to treat her like that!" Nate spat. Kayla stood up flipped us off, and walked away. Bitch.

Chase sighed. "Liv's a great girl E." He said. I nodded. "I know man, but she's hella insecure. Right now she probably thinks she needs that shit to make her 'pretty' even when she's already gorgeous." I said sighing.

An hour past, and I was just watching a movie with the guys, even though I couldn't focus, because my mind was only on Liv. Almost like it was on cue the door opened. Gray walked in carrying Liv bridal style, and Ev behind him. "Is she okay?" I asked. Grayson sighed. "Kayla fucked her up E." He whispered. I sighed. He handed me Liv, and I took her back to the couch.

Liv raises her head and looked at me with puffy eyes. "You Okay princess?" I asked. She nodded. "I miss my mom." She said with tears in her eyes. "I know babygirl, I know. What can we do to make you feel better?" I asked. "Is their a training room here, I just want to punch stuff." She said weakly smiling. The guys chuckled. "Come on princess." I said about to get up from the couch.

Liv stopped me and gave me a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I did the same to her waist. She put her hands on my cheeks and rested her forehead on mine. "Can I tell you a secret?" She asked. I nodded. She smiled. "I'm in love with you, don't tell anyone." She whispered. I chuckled I kissed her and all the guys were smirking.

"God dammit your so fucking cute!" Jay said making Liv blush. "Can we go train?" Liv asked smiling. I nodded. Liv and I walked to the gym, and all the guys followed us. Liv wrapped her knuckles with tape then walked to the bag. "Bro, isn't she gonna wear gloves, that bag fucking hurts." Chase said. I shook my head. "No bro, shes a beast!" I said proudly.

Liv started punching the bags, and could tell she was either hurt, or mad because that bag was all over the place. One last punch sent the bag flying off the chain that held it in place. Liv's jaw dropped. She walked over to us. "I might have broke your punching bag sorry..." she said cutely. "Holy shit! How the hell did you do that?" Jay asked impressed. She just shrugged. "Cause she's fucking amazing that's why." I said.

Kayla walked in with her usual resting bitch face, bitch attitude, and bitch everything. "Get lost." I said. "Ethan you shouldn't be talking, your just a low life killer that will never amount to anything." She spat. Liv immediately got up. "What the fuck did you just say?" She asked. I grabbed her hand. "Baby it's okay." I said. She looked shocked. "No. It isn't." She said. She walked to Kayla with her hands in fists.

"If you ever talk about him like that again I will embarrass you in front of everyone here, so watch your mouth when you talk about him." She said. Jay, mason, and chase seemed pretty amused, honestly so was I. A girl has never stood up for me before. "What are you gonna do about it princess." She asked. I could tell Liv was smiling. "Get in the ring." Liv said. Kayla scoffed. "I'm not fighting you." She said.

"So you can run your mouth but you can't back it up?" Liv asked. Kayla looked nervous. We were all just watching this whole thing. Liv scoffed. "Get in the ring. Don't bother grabbing gloves hun." Liv said turning around walking back to us grabbing tape. "What the fuck are you crazy? We need gloves." She said. Liv cracked a smile. "Maybe you do, but we're not gonna use them." Liv said.

Kayla whined and walked into one of the rooms to get changed. "Baby you don't have to do this." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Yeah E. I do." She said. "Kick her ass for us she's a total bitch to live with." Jay said rolling his eyes. Liv giggled. "I'll do my best." She said.

Liv was shaking out her arms and getting ready to fight Kayla. "Don't hurt her too much babygirl." I said. She smiled. "I'm gonna hurt her just enough, so next time she wants to talk about you she remembers if she does I'll kick her teeth in." She said innocently making the guys laugh. "I e never fought a girl before." She said. "Who the hell do you fight?" Mason asked. "Level thirteen guys." She said.

He looked shocked and Liv just giggled. "Just don't kill her okay?" I said. She smiled and nodded. She pulled my arm and whispered in my ear. "Call an ambulance. I'm not going easy." She said then kissed my cheek. I smirked and nodded.

Kick her ass babydoll.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked part nineteen!!!
Please vote and comment!
Thanks Loves<3