Seventeen<3

*Liv's PoV*
I was in the training room working on the punching bags, and all the guys were in the living room playing fortnite. Typical. Matt came running in. "Liv! We have to go!" He yelled. What the hell? "Matt what's going on?" I asked. "Liv trust me we have to leave!" He yelled. I just nodded, and ran into the living room. Ethan was waiting by the door for me. I'm so confused. "Ethan what's-" he cut me off. "We gotta go babygirl!" He said. I nodded.

"Hold on I need my phone, I will meet you guys out there." I said running upstairs. I grabbed my phone, and ran down the stairs. I ran outside, and all the guys were tied up, and three guys had guns in their hands. They grabbed Ethan, and held him at gun point.

"Who the fuck are you?" I spat at the guy. One of them ran at me, and I flipped him. I yanked him to his feet, and had him in a head lock. "Babygirl run!" Ethan said. "Let him go princess!" The leader said with his gun pointed at Ethan. I snapped his neck making him fall to the floor. "Oops." I said.

The other guy, pointed his gun at me, so I kicked his hand making him drop it. I punched him in the face twice, and he fell to the floor. I yanked him up, and snapped his neck also, hearing a thud hit the floor.

I turned, and now I was faced with the leader. "You fucked up hun." I said walking closer to him. He chuckled. "Whys that?" He asked. I smiled. "You Put a gun to my loves head. That pisses me off, and trust me... Im lethal when I'm mad." I said then I pulled out the gun, and shot his leg. He dropped in pain. E was tied up, so he couldn't do anything. I got on top of him, and punched him twice.  "You could have picked any man in the world. You just had to pick mine to fuck with. " I said.

"I'll see you in hell mother fucker."

I watched the blood run down his forehead. I dropped the gun, and un-tied Ethan. I dropped to the floor, and put my hands on his cheeks, and rested my forehead on his. "Are you okay baby?" I asked trying to get my adrenaline to slow down. He kissed me slowly, but passionately. "Thank you kitten." He said. We heard the guys clear their throats awkwardly. I ran, and untied Gray, and gave him a big hug while E untied everyone else.

"Did those fuckers hurt you?" I asked. He shook his head smiling. "No Liv, no." He said I gave him another hug, and walked to the rest of the guys.

"I love you guys." I said hugging them. "Damn Liv. Not gonna lie... that was fucking hot!" Matt said making me laugh. Ethan punched him in the arm. "I don't know what I would do without you guys." I said. "Aww Liv we love you too." Ev said.

"Guys do we still have to leave?" I asked. "Yeah babygirl." Ethan said. I sighed. "When will we come back?" I asked. "Maybe a week or two." Gray said. I nodded. "Let me pack my stuff, E come with?" I asked. He nodded, and we got in the car.

E put his hand on my thigh, and it reminded me of the first time he did it, and I smacked him. I didn't realize it, but I'm smiling like an idiot. "What is it princess?" Ethan asked. "This reminds me of something." I said. "Of what?" He asked chuckling. I smacked his hand. "Liv!" He said. "I'm not that easy." I said. He chuckled.

"I remember that, that's when you teased the hell out of me." He said putting his hand back. He gripped my thighs here, and there, he always does.

I never really thought about it until know, but I'm in love with the leader of a gang who kills people, and turns out I kill people too... oh how life changes us.

We pulled up to my house, and my dad wasn't home, but Lee is. I walked inside, with Ethan behind me. Lee glances at me not yet seeing Ethan. "Sup fucker." He yelled from the couch. "Hey fuck head." I yelled back chuckling. Ethan walked in, and caught Lee's attention. "Who's this?" Lee asked now standing in front of me. "Hey, I'm Ethan Liv's boyfriend." He said. I love that...Boyfriend.

"Oh yeah we met at the gym, cool bro, but if you ever hurt-" I cut Lee off. "Okaaaay were gonna go. Lee I'll be gone for about two weeks I have to train a fighter out of town okay?" I said. He nodded, and smiled.

"Cute room." E said. "Thanks, it's okay." I said. He went to the bed side table where I have a picture of when I was sparring with him. I pinned him down, and he was just smiling at me. "I like this." He said looking at the picture. I chuckled. "Yeah it's cute."

"Okay So I'll throw you the clothes, and you stuff them in there okay?" I asked. He nodded. I threw all my clothes at him, and now I needed underwear, and bras. I opened the drawer, and started putting some in my bag. Ethan was looking at something. "E what are you looking at?" I asked. He slowly turned around holding my red lingerie. "Holy fuck... please bring this, you know red is my favorite." He said pouting.

"Why would I need that?" I asked chuckling. He walked closer, and held me by my waist. "So I can rip it off you later." He said squeezing my butt. I just giggled, and pushed him away. He stuffed it in the bag, and had a cute smile on his face. What a cutie.

——
We were putting all our stuff in the trunk of E's car, and getting ready to leave. It was just E, and I in his car, nobody wanted to ride with the 'love birds.'"

Time for an adventure...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you like part seventeen!!!
Please vote and comment!
Thanks Love<3