Three<3

*Liv's PoV*

I woke up the next day, and my knuckles are fucking bruised. Believe it or not I took it easy on Nate. I got up, and got dressed in a black Thrasher hoodie, ripped jeans, and my black and white vans. I heard my phone ding, and I was surprised at who texted.

Daddy- Hey babe.

Me- who is this?

Daddy- Damn Liv, how many daddy's you got?

Me- Just one. My dad.  Who the fuck is this?

Daddy- Fine. It's Ethan.

Me- Really. You saved your name as Daddy??

Daddy- Sure did princess. Meet me at Starbucks in ten. Remember I have something important to ask you...

Me- If I meet you, your not gonna kidnapp me, and sell me to some old dude on the internet are you?

Daddy- Lol. No babygirl. You're safe with me.

Me- K. Meet you there, and Ethan you can drop the nicknames unless you want to look like Nate:)

Daddy- No can do princess. See you there. Bye beautiful.

Me- bye.

He's driving me crazy, and I don't even know him. I do have to admit though, his nicknames give me butterflies, but I sure as hell will not tell him that. That will just give him a bigger ego.

I walked downstairs, and my dads car is gone, so he must've went to the gym early. It's just my dad, Lee, and I. My mom died from cancer when I was fourteen. I grabbed the keys to my black Range Rover, and set off for Starbucks.

The whole ride I've been thinking about the important question Ethan wants to ask me. It's driving me crazy, I don't like surprises.

I arrived at Starbucks, and walked through the door to be hit with a strong smell of coffee, and lots of business people working on laptops. I scanned the room for Ethan, and found him sitting with Garett, Nate, and some other guy. I walked over, and while I was looking out the glass windows I ran into something.

"Oops I'm sorry are-" I looked up, and it was Ethan. He reached a hand out for me considering I fell on my butt. "You Okay Babydoll?" He asked. I smiled. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention." I said smiling. He shrugged to show that its no big deal, and walked me over to their table.

"Guys Liv is here." Ethan said sitting down. I sat next to him while Grayson was just looking me up, and down biting his lip. Fucking. Creep.

"Hi." I said. Grayson, and some other guy smiled, but Nate looked mad. "How are you doing?" I asked Nate. "How the fuck do you think?" He spat. I could see Grayson get mad at him. "Watch your fucking tone when you talk to her." Ethan said through gritted teeth. "Liv, he's fine. He's just butt hurt, because he go his ass kicked by a girl." Grayson said like it was no big deal.

"Well I honestly hope you feel better soon." I said smiling. Nate just weakly smiled, but I could tell that it was genuine. "Why are you so nice to him?" The guys I don't know asked. "Um- im sorry I don't know your-" I was cut off by Ethan. "Liv this is Noah." The guy just smiled. I smiled back. "So, didn't you have a question to ask me?" I asked. Ethan nodded he shifted in the booth we were sitting at, so he was facing me.

"Liv have you ever heard of the K's?" Ethan asked. The K's? The K's are that gang here in LA. "Yeah. Yeah I have why?" I asked. Ethan looked at Grayson. "I'm the leader of the K's princess." He said. He's the leader? Like... the guy that runs it?

That's fucking awesome.

"You?" I asked looking into his eyes. He nodded with a smile. "Hmm I figured a gang leader would be covered in tattoos, and be a jerk." I said making Noah chuckle. "Who's says I'm not a jerk?" He asked. I shrugged, and smiled.

"Your not a jerk to me?" I said smiling. He smirked. "Why would I be mean to my babygirl?" He asked fake pouting. I just rolled my eyes. "What does this gang have to do with me?" I asked. Ethan just smiled. "We want you in it." Grayson said.

Holy. SHIT.

"Me? Why me?" I asked. I'm just some chick they met two days ago. "Liv, you screwed Nate up pretty bad. We need someone like you. So, you in?" Grayson said. I smiled. "Sure. That sounds pretty cool." I said smiling. They all were shocked. "Seriously princess is in the gang?" Nate said annoyed. "Shut the hell up, that princess beat your ass!" Ethan said mad. Nate just put his hands up in surrender.

"So Liv, come with us, and we will show you our wear house where we train, and hangout, and you can meet the rest of the gang." Ethan said smiling. I just nodded. "Aren't you gonna tell her she's the Ace." Noah said. Ethan shot him a look. "What's the Ace?" I asked. Ethan didn't answer. "The leader chooses one girl to be in the gang who he... particularly cares for. That's you. Your the Ace." He said like it was no big deal.

Me? Why me? What the hell. "You picked me?" I asked confused. Ethan nodded. "Your special." He said making me blush, and smile.

——
I got in Ethan's black Range Rover. "Hey we have the same car." I said smiling. He just winked, and started the car. As we were driving he put his hand on my thigh giving me butterflies, but I'm not that easy. I smacked his hand off, and smiled. "I'm not that easy." I said winking. He just chuckled, and kept driving.

We arrived at a huge building, and on the side of it there was a huge K. "This is where the magic happens princess." He said opening the door, and turning of the car.

We walked in, and wow...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked part three!!!
Vote and comment!
Thanks Hun<3