Four<3

*Ethan's PoV*
We walked into the wear house, and everyone was training, or shooting. I turned to Liv, and her jaw was dropped. She looks adorable.

"So, this is where we train, and plan." I said. Liv just nodded smiling. "Let's introduce you to everyone." I said putting my hand on her back leader her to the meeting room.

Everyone started walking in, and Liv was just sitting messy to me as we waited for all the guys to come in. After the last guy came in they all sat down. "Whoa Boss is pretty lady here the Ace?" Cameron asked. I nodded. "Hello sweet thing." Cam said to Liv. Her face scrunched up, and she just replied. "Hi." She said seeming uncomfortable.

"So, whats a pretty little thing like you doing in a big bad gang?" Alex asked. Liv just rolled her pretty little eyes. "Don't mess with her bro, she's the one that fucked up Nate!" Noah said making Cam put his hands up in surrender smirking.

"So, guys this is Liv, and now you know that she is the Ace." I said. They all nodded. "Liv this is Cameron, Alex, Everett, Matt, and you know Noah, Grayson, and obviously Nate." I said trying not to laugh at Nate who is still pretty fucked up. "Hi, nice to meet you all." She said cutely.

"How old are you?" Matt asked. Liv smiled. "I'm seventeen." She said. He looked shocked. He just scoffed. "With a bod like that? No fucking way!" He said licking his lips. I hate how he's looking at her like that. "Stop fucking looking at her like that." I spat making Liv smile, and Matt roll his eyes.

"So Boss is She my partner?" Everett asked winking. Whenever there is a new Ace she picks one guy from the group to be her partner for missions, and stuff. "If she picks you then yeah. Liv now you have to pick one of us to be your partner for missions, and for training." I said. She smiled.

"Easy. I pick you." She said looking at me. Holy shit. I my face is probably beat red. "Are you sure Liv there's a lot of options." I said. "Yep, but now... your not an option, your a priority." She said smiling.

The hell is this girl doing to me?

I smiled, and winked at her making her do her favorite thing... roll her eyes. "Careful princess those pretty little eyes of yours are gonna get stuck in the back of your head." I said making her blush, and giggle. "So question time." I said to Liv.

"Full name"

"Olivia Marie Cole, but call me Liv."

"Best friend?"

"The punching bags" she said giggling.

"Boyfriend?"

"Maybe." She said smiling.

"Seriously. Boyfriend?"

"Seriously. Guys don't like me." She said giggling again. This girl is adorable.

"Hobbies"

"Easy. Fighting."

"Lastly. If you could do one thing right now what would it be?"

"Easy. Train in the gym." She said smiling.

"Okay those were all the questions." I said smiling. She got out of her chair, and stretched her back. "Can we go, and train now?" She asked. "Babygirl. You don't want to train with Ethan he's the best here." Alex said. "I like a challenge." She said smirking.

——
Liv was stretching, and then she bent down to touch her toes lifting her ass in the air. The guys were standing right behind her, starring at her ass. "Guys. Really?" I asked annoyed. Liv heard, and stood up turning to see all the guys. "I'd tap that any day." Matt said. "I'd kick your ass any day." She said sassily.

Fucking. Hot.

"Come on Liv. You ready?" I asked standing in the ring. She nodded, and skipped to the ring jumping inside. All the guys were watching. No pressure Liv. We were standing face to face, and Liv started walking around me in circles. "You wouldn't hurt me would you?" She asked. "Of course not." She thinks I would hurt her.

She kicked the back of my knees, making me fall to my knees. She stood in front of me with my face right at her waist. She cupped my face, and smiled. "I wouldn't hurt you either E." She said. So... we're on to the nicknames now huh?

I grabbed her waist, and flipped her pinning her arms. She smiled, and was looking into my eyes. I slowly leaned in without realizing it, and she flipped us pinning my arms. "You shouldn't let your guard down hun." She said smirking. She got off me, and I quickly stood to my feet. I grabbed her arm, and spin her around so I was behind her restricting her movements. "Go ahead. Try to get out baby." I whispered in her ear.

She flipped me making me fall to my back, and she got on top of me straddling me, and put me in an arm bar. She pulled it tighter. Not gonna lie it hurt like a bitch, but I can take it. "I thought you weren't gonna hurt me babygirl." I said. "Call me babe one more freaking time!" She said smirking. "No can do baby." I said. She pulled the arm bar tighter. "Jesus! Fuck! Okay, okay!" I said.

She let me go then got up, and held out her hand for me. I grabbed her hand then she let it go making me fall to the floor. She knelt down to me. "I'm not easy E. You gotta work for it." She said then she jumped out of the ring.

I like a challenge...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked part four!!!
Vote and comment!
Thanks Hun<3