Fourteen<3

*Liv's PoV*
It's been four days, and I've just been avoiding Ethan. I know you may think we're fighting over something stupid, but what would you do if the love of your life yelled at you, and accused you of cheating? I haven't seen the guys much, I haven't been to the wear-house either.

I miss him so much. I just want him to hold me, and never let me go, but we all don't always get what we want. My phone started ringing, and it was from Grayson. I picked up, because I haven't been avoiding him.

"Liv! Can you come to the wear-house?" He asked.
"Why Gray?" I asked.
"He's a mess Liv, an actual fucking mess. He's drinking, and in his drunk state he finds distractions..." Gray said.
"What kind of distractions Grayson?" I asked.
"Girls Liv." He said.
I sighed. "I'll be there in ten minutes." I said then hung up.

I'm wearing my fighting shorts, and a black sweatshirt. Gray called me in the middle of training. I've been fighting a lot more ever since the whole Ethan thing. I got in my car, and headed to the wear-house dreading what I might see.

I walked in, and the guys were all in the living room. They all stood up when I walked in, and I gave them a small smile. "He needs you Liv." Matt said. I nodded, and exhaled deeply before opening Ethan's door. I walked in, and there was a nude girl in the bed. That hurt like a bitch.

I felt a tear slip out of my eye. "Get lost." I said. She scoffed. "Who the fuck are you?" She asked. "I said get lost, before I break every single bone in your body." I said through gritted teeth. She ran out quickly leaving Ethan, and I. I looked around, and beer bottles were everywhere, and it was just a mess.

"L-Liv... I'm so-" I cut him off by hugging him. He tucked his head in my neck, and hugged me while he let a tear slip on my shoulder. I thought if I was in his situation I would just want someone to hold me. I played with his hair, and he lifted his head to face me. He had tears rolling down his cheeks, and so did I. "Baby, I'm so so sorry. I-I don't know what to do without you." He said. "Please forgive me."

I sighed. "I can't." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I love you Ethan, but clearly I'm not enough for you." I said standing up. "No, no, no, you are. Your more than enough." He said. I whipped my tears. "I will always love you... but I don't think that I can trust you." I said sniffling.

He let more tears slip out. "Please don't leave me. Please Liv... I need you." He said. I cried harder. "You think I want to leave you? I love you more than anything in this fucking world Ethan, but I've been cheated on before, and I'm not gonna stick around for you to do it again." I said my voice breaking at the end. "I will always be here for you, but I can't be with you." I said. He stood up and nodded.

He kissed my head, and I felt the tears of his on my face. "I love you." He said with a broken voice. I looked up at him. "I love you too." I said then I walked out.

The guys were in the same spot. "Liv how did it go?" Gray asked. I cried even harder, and ran into his arms crying. "I love him so much Gray, but h-he cheated on me." I said with a broken voice. He rubbed my back. "Shh... I know baby. I know." He said with a disappointed voice.

——
Gray took me home, and I've been in my room just crying all day. I never thought that a boy would mean this much to me, but guess what?

I'm fighting in fight night tomorrow, I'll get to blow off some steam. I drifted off to sleep thinking about the one thing I can't get off my mind...

Ethan...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked part fourteen!!!
Please vote and comment!
Thanks Love<3